1❤️

Hustle bustle is seen in the Ahmed mansion's dining hall as usual. Kids seated all ready for their colleges and offices, men for their office as well and women running in and out of kitchen serving the food for their husbands and kids.

In mid of this hustle bustle tge PRINCESS of Ahmed Family sleeping keeping her head on dining table.

"What happened princess ?" asked the 3rd child of the Ahmed Family to the her Asad Ahmed.

"I woke up at 4'o clock" boom blasted and all cousins looked at her wuth shocked face. The sleepy head of Amhed Family woke up at 4'o clock.

"Wait, wait, wait ! Let me correct it, I was made to wake up at 4'o clock by my not so genius cousin Mr. Monster" hearing her, all guessed what might have happened and all bursted out laughing.

But their happiness was short lived when when they heard Mr.Monster's voice. "Genius was good but who's Mr.Monster" colour drained from the Princess's face "wo....wo... Manhal bhaiya, I was talking about dad not you"

The Mr. Monster is none other than MANHAL AHMED.

"Acha! Tho Anadia who woke you up?"

And the princess is none other than Anadia Ahmed.

"Sorry bhaiya" she stood up to go to escape from his scolding, but was on her dead track hearing his scary voice.

" Complete your breakfast then leave"

The princess, all family members bowed against her wishes and needs is always scared of Mr.Monster aka Manhal Ahmed of hers.

"And tomorrow you are gonna finish 25 remaining questions. If not no treat ok?" Manhal told lets say ordered her to which she nodded her head vigorously with a meek "ok."

As soon as she finished her breakfast, she along with her other cousin Zaid Ahmed who studies with her in same college left.

"You should not be so strict towards her Mani." Scolded Manhal's mother supporting Anadia.

"Ya, did you see the grades they are falling and actually you guys are responsible for that" Faisal scolded looking at his other cousins, who were eating their breakfast.

"What ever it it you..." His mom tried defending Anadia but she was cut in between Anadia's mom.

"Let him bhabi, he is doing correct. She is only scared of Mani" Manhal gave a big smile to his chachi who was very dear to him, then he walked to office after ordering his other cousins to be fast to reach office.

MANHAL'S POV

I got ready and walked down to see Aana complaining about me to the younger clans callings me Monster. but as soon as she heard my voice, not only her voice but all the cousins face colour paled.

I smirked secretly.

As soon as she saw me, she tried escaping without finishing her breakfast so i ordered her to finish. She nodded her head and completed, then walked along with Zaid, who studies in same year but different stream.

I was eating when mom scolded me for scolding Aana, but my dear chachi supported me.

Mann!! I love her...

Then i asked my cousins to be quick to reach the office.

With that i drove to office.

______________________________________
Assalamualaikum...

Hope you liked it.

Vote, comment and share it as much as possible.

Love you all.

20 votes for next chapter.

Allah Hafiz.