25❤

Hey Guyssss....

I am so happy, as I got new phone. And this is first chapter from my new phone.

Happy reading.

It's been 3 days for Manan's marriage, and it is as blissful as Manhal thought when he was a child, may be more.

"Here your tie" Gave Anadia to Manhal, who was busy checking files for some unannounced meeting.

"Aana, I am really sorry. I wouldn't have gone, if it was not important." Said the ever guilty Manhal.

"It's ok... I understand, you can't completely neglect your work for a long time Ma... man... Manhal. " She said a bit stuttering taking his name.

"You should tell my name without stuttering babydoll. " Said Manhal, while Anadia blushed at his cute nickname. "Let's go down... I guess. " And they both went down where already all sat for dinner.

Manhal and Anadia sat for breakfast beside each other, Anadia placed roti on Manhal's plate and poured curry in bowl, then placed in her plate and started eating.

"Anadia, I would have really not called Manhal bhai. But it's important meeting, and Bhaiya should be present without fail. " Said Asad guilt.

"Guys that's really fine. Don't feel guilty. " Said Anadia, and the boys nodded their head. And as soon as breakfast was over men left, greeting the ladies.

Anadia went to her room, as still she has not arranged her cupboard properly.

"Shall I come in? " Anadia heard a knock followed by Alia getting in with a permission. "Arey Alia" Both the girls hugged each other. "And when did you start asking for permission before entering? " Asked Anadia, she knows Alia would never asks but comes in. "Arey now you are married, I can't just enter. Who knows what you and Manhal bhaiya might be doing. I mean, Zaid told me how he became kabab mein haddi. " briefed Alia, and Anadia was blushing. "Haye haye... So much blush." Teased Alia

"Waise let me tell you, Ma.. Manhal is not here. He has gone to office" Informed Anadia. "Whattt....?? Who goes to office just 3 days after marriage? Didn't you stop him? Kaisi ladki hai yaar tum" Blabbered Alia. " Arey yaar.... Take a break. It was really important. That's why he went." Anadia supported her husband.

"Ok... So tell me... How was these days were as a married girl? " Asked Alia to which Anadia blushed but replied "it's.... Different but nice. I once thought he will be same Manhal like before marriage but, he isn't. And I am liking it."

"Aww... So you love Manhal Bhaiya? " Asked Alia. "Umm... No but I am sure I like him, not as a cousin or brother but as husband" replied Anadia. "Ohhhh.... " Teased Alia again while Anadia blushed.

"You know what... Today you prepare dinner bhaiya's favorite dishes. Then get ready, in the evening before he comes. " Suggested Alia, while Anadia looked confused at Alia "cooking is ok... But why getting ready? " "Have you ever noticed, your mom or bade ammi or anyone elder ladies, would get ready, look presentable for their husband." Said Alia, while Anadia thought and realised she is right, she has noticed, dad comes from office her mom would wash her face, do makeup. "Ya... But how do you know this? " Asked Anadia raising her eyebrows. "Oh babe, it only you who don't know all these things. Others will know about it" Mocked Alia while Anadia gave a sheepish look.

After sometimes, Alia and Anadia prayed their zuhr (mid day prayer) and went down for lunch. After lunch, Alia went home wishing her all the best for her plan.

It's 6, and she knew the ladies will go to kitchen to start preparing the dinner. So, she went down and saw her bade ammi, Manhal's mom.

"Bade ammi... " Called Anadia as she entered the kitchen. "Arey Anadia beta, you needed something? " Asked Manhal's mom lovingly "nahi... Actually... Umm... I... You know... Was planning on making dinner obviously I need a help. " Said Anadia nervously, she felt shy to tell her mother in law, that she wants to cook dinner for her husband.