41💔

As said happiness comes with sadness. Life has a two sides like a coin, one happy and the other sad.

Anadia and Manhal arrived for breakfast as always late. They greeted the family and sat beside each other and had their yummy breakfast, with light chats.

Anadia looked at her grandmother. "Aams are you ok? " Anadia asked, hearing her all the family members looked at Anadia then at Mrs. Ahmed who looked worn out, eyes half closed, she looked more old than before. "Chanda i am absolutely fine... Just a headache" She said smiling slightly. All gasped hearing her "you had headache and you didn't say" Kabir said and got up along with other members.

"You are going to rest the whole day, and when we come in evening you should tell us story like before" Zaid said. "Inshallah" Mumbled Mrs. Ahmed. All grandson went to Mrs.Ahmed's room, followed by Anadia who brought breakfast.

Manhal sat beside Mrs. Ahmed and started feeding her. After that, Aryaan gave tablets to Mrs. Ahmed and all 5 grandson bid bye to Mrs. Ahmed and walked to office. "Aams" Anadia called and sat beside her wounding her hands around her grandma.

"You sleep, i will go" Anadia said after sometimes.

Anadia made Mrs. Ahmed sleep, and she left the room closing the door behind. She went to elder ladies, and sat with them talking about the upcoming double marriage of Kabir and Asad.

Ahmed ladies dismissed their talks and walked to their rooms and prayed their Zuhar prayer. Anadia finished her prayer when her phone rang, it was Manhal.

Its their routine, Manhal calls Anadia exactly at 2 after Zuhar prayer and they speak for few minutes.

Anadia after speaking went to dining table "ohh... Aams is not here yet? " She asked. "She is still sleeping... I let her sleep" Manhal's mom said nodding at her all sat for lunch and had.

It was weird, because always Mrs. Ahmed will be with them during lunch no matter how much fever she has. After eating, Anadia placed the food in a plate and walked to Mrs. Ahmed's room.

ANADIA'S POV

I walked in and saw Aams still sleeping.

"She never sleeps that much" I thought and walked to her, kept the food plate on bedside table and sat beside her.

"Aams" I called but she didn't wake.

She never is a heavy sleeper.

"Aams... Uthiye" I called and shook her hand. Her hands were ice cold. My eyes blured.

My eyes grew wide. "Ammi...bade ammi... Mamma" I yelled calling

"Kya hua" Bade ammi ran into room. "Bade ammi dekho... Aams is not opening her eyes" I said, all three ladies walked towards Aams and shook her.

"Lets take her to hospital" I said "Anadia...Anadia bachcha calm down" Bade ammi said. I saw mom calling someone. "Aams... Get up " I yelled calling her out.

My head spin, i don't know what to do.

I took my phone and called doctor uncle and he said he will be here with in 5 minutes.

True to his words he came in few minutes, he asked us to wait outside.

I walked out.

"Nothing will happen to Aams Mamma, calm down" I said seeing her crying.

All men came to us, Manhal wrapped his hands around me.

I turned around and hugged him crying. "Manhal... Aams... See she is not opening eyes" I said.