BONUS 3

(Back to kabir Zoya and Asad Haniya's wedding)

Its around 12:30 the brides and grooms were asked to retire to their room. Asad walked towards his room and a big group of people were standing. "Lo bhai. Dulha ji has come" Said Alya. "What are you all doing here? " Asked Asad though fully aware why they were standing.

"Anadia what are you doing here? You should rest" Said Asad sternly, while she gave a eye role. "Guys i am tired" Asad said with a sigh, and the whole gang bursted out laughing " You could have come up with good reason " Zaid said. "Ok" Asad put his hand inside his pocket, his friends had already warned him, and he was prepared.

"Share among everyone" Asad said. "Can i go now? " He asked. Alya who was counting the cash nodded her head as the money was a lot. "All the besttttt" All yelled while he laughed at them and walked in.

His breath hitched in his throat seeing the beauty standing near the window looking outside. Asad walked to her and wrapped his hands around her and shr stiffened. "Assalamu alaikum" He whispered lowly at her ears. "Walaikum assalam" She replied after she relaxed a bit in his arms.

Her past was flooding her mind. Her breath became uneven. She was barely 20 at the time of her first marriage yet she gone through a lot. Her cheeks were wet. "Hey look at me" Asad whispered in her ears turning her towards him, still having her in his embrace. He predicted this, and he was true.

"Its past Hani... Leave that. If you carry that one your present will spoil and you will have no idea about your future. Over come that" Asad whispered holding her closely to his chest.

She cried. But this time its of happiness. She felt lucky.

"Enough my love. How much will you cry" He said with helplessness. "I am not crying" She said looking at him, still tears running down her cheeks. "Ya then which dam broke in your eyes? " Asked Asad sarcastically. "These tears are of happiness" She whispered, smilingly.

Someone truly said, a genuine smile is contagious.

"Go change... We had a long day. And we both are hell tired" He said.

This was not what he planned his wedding night to be.

But, he will do anything for his love, his wife.

Asad moved behind to let her go to washroom. But Haniya held his hand, stopping him.

"I want you. I want you to make love to me" Haniya put forth her wish, though she was shy. But she knows her husband, who hid his desire for her comfort.

"No baby... I know you are not ready. I don't want to force you. " Asad said cupping her face. Haniya stayed silent, again her negative side of the brain working, and her eyes filled.

"It's because i am not vergin right? " She said slowly. He snapped his head towards her, in shock. He didn't know she thinks like that about him. It got him furious and he immediately wound his hands around her waist and pulled her to himself. She stared at him wide eyes, and his eyes shown only anger, but along with love.

He eyed her lips, and looked back. Her red, full lips capturing his attention and its getting hard to control himself. But again,he put his desires behind for her. She who understood his dilemma, held his face and moved a bit closer. He getting the hint joint his lips with hers. They stayed still without moving, feeling each other close. After what fekt eternity, Asad cupped her face, pulling her more closer he moved his lips capturing her lower lips while she sucked on his upper lips.

Haniya never thought her life would turn like this, the once happy girl was thrown into an unwanted, forced marriage and she was damaged beyond repair, and her parents they never turned back to her. It was her who stood for herself, it was her who went behind him, filed a divorce case, it was her who collected evidence against her husband and she won.