43❤

Knock knock

Manhal heard his cabin door being knocked "come in" He said looking at his laptop typing away something talking to Mazhar.

"Bhai... Apne bulaya? " Came Asad's voice.

Manhal rised his eyes and looked at his two brothers walking to the chair to sit.

"Ya... I have to talk to you both something important" He said.

"Everything ok Manhal? " Kabir asked a bit worried.

"Yes yes don't worry.. Actually... I was thinking something. I have planned on getting you both married on the same day dadi had decided" Manhal said.

"Bhai... Dadi told date on 2nd jan, which is 2 weeks away rom now" Asad said, having a confused look.

"Yes, i am telling you same dates" Manhal said.

"But... Bhai, just now dadi passed away, everyone is so stressed because of, and Anadia she is still not over with it. No Manhal... There isn't emergency to get married soon" Kabir said.

"Kabir listen to me first" Manhal said.

"You are right everyone is depressed, that's why i decided this. Because of the wedding preparations, everyone's mood will change" Manhal suggested.

"I guess, Manhal bhaiya is right." Asad accepted, all three looked at Kabir. "Thik hai then" Kabir accepted too, which got everyone smile.

"Lets talk to elders in the evening. Lets go soon today. Now out everyone" Manhal said.

"Arey wah... Abhi bhaga rahe ho" Kabir mumbled moving out getting a glare from Manhal. Mazhar walked out as well with the two.

MANHAL'S POV

I took my phone out and messaged Aana.

You
Assalamu alaikum....
I want to see you, when i come home today.
I have to say something imp to everyone.

I waited for sometimes to see for the response but, the message is still not seen.

Then later that evening, we boys went home and i asked the boys to freshen up and reach living room. I had messaged everyone about the gathering in our family whatsApp group.

I walked up and saw Aana seated on bed reading Quran.

"Assalamu alaikum" I greeted her.

"Walaikum assalam" Her reply, and she again continued to study.

"Why didn't you reply to my message" I questioned her when i saw her closing the Quran. Sitting beside her, taking her hand in mine. She stayed quite without replying.

"Aana i asked you something " I said.

"Wo.. I.. I do..nt wan..t to co..me d...own" She said stammering, knowing very well, i will scold her. She stood up to go

"I didn't ask you Mrs. Anadia. " I said, pulling her holding her wrist. She landed on my lap, and i locked her in my arms. She struggled to move, but i held her more tightly.

"Stay there " I said and she stopped struggling.

"Why are you doing this" I asked, and all i got in reply was silence. I sighed.

"You know i have decided something. About marriage. " I said.

"To get married again with someone, who would give time to me" I said and freed my hands and she got up and ran to balcony.