42💔

2 week.

Its been 2 week, Mrs.Ahmed passed away. Mrs. Ahmed thought them everything except, how to live without her.

Ahmed family are trying to come back to their normal schedule but, everytime, every little thing remind them of Mrs.Ahmed, but everyone tried except one. Mrs. Anadia Manhal Ahmed.

She is same the way she was on first day. She didn't talk to anyone which worried everyone especially Manhal.

His Aana, is not being her cheerful, talkative, naughty wife/girl but she has become a statue. She neither speak, and when speaks, 1 word. Her nightmares are making it difficult for her to sleep. She didn't shed a tear her death.

Ahmed Mansion, once filled with lots of sound created by the younger clans. Now prevails with silence.

Anadia finally after 2 days had slept. Nope made an ounce of noise, lest it distrub their princess.

All were seated in dining room eating their dinner silently. When they suddenly heard a sound, crying. Anadia's scream.

All ran to her room and saw Anadia crying in her sleep, screaming. Calling her Aams "please mat jaoo.... " She cried more loudly.

Manhal ran faster than everyone and held her and shook her awake. "Jaan get up... Its just a nightmare. Jaan. Aana.... " Manhal said hastily, his heart thumped loudly, sweat formed seeing her in that condition.

"Anadia meri bachchi" Her mother from behind said seeing her daughter's condition, who didn't stop screaming.

Manhal immediately took a glass of water and splashed on her face.

Which gained her consciousness.

She opened her eyes and looked around, realizing she had a nightmare.

She sat and bent her head down in embarrassment.

Her mother ran to her and hugged her.

Manhal took a sigh and stood up from there, looked at her for a second and walked out.

Seeing him walking out, Mazhar and Kabir followed him. Manhal walked to terrace, followed by Mazhar and Kabir.

"Manhal... Where are you going? " Mazhar called.

"Bhai... Please calm down. She will be fine. " Kabir said.

"Fine... Does she look like she is fine. Didn't you see how she was screaming? She... She still has not accepted dadi's death. " Manhal screamed.

"Didn't you see her, from past two weeks she is like a statue. She neither eats, nor she sleeps and if shw gets any sleep. She starts screaming" Manhal said, his eyes blurred with tears.

"Manhal, please calm down. You have to be little strong." Mazhar said. "Nahi raha jata mujhe strong. I can't. I cant see her breaking her like that" Manhal screamed again.

"Then... You have to do something. Try to make her talk to you" Kabir suggested.

"Do you think i didn't do that. " Manhal said sarcastically.

"I mean, force her to talk. Bring her forcefully down for eating. Sometimes forcing someone helps. In darkness you see stars. " Kabir said. Manhal listened to him carefully.

Manhal walked down to his room, and saw Anadia praying.

Her body shook as she cried in her sijda. Manhal sat on bed looking at her.

"Naa ro Jaan... It hurts me to see you hurt" He mumbled.

He waited for her to finish her prayer and once she finished. She stood up, folding her prayer mat.

"Aana i want to talk to you" He called.

"I have to read Quran. Manhal.. " She mumbled looking down.

"Ek minute" She accepted.

"Baitho idhar" He said, a bit sternly. She just did as he said.

"Look at me" He said, again sternly. And she looked at his eyes, after about 2 weeks.

"Do you know how worried everyone is. Did you see your mother and your elders? " He asked, she didn't reply. "They are freaking worried for you"

"Did you see your clan... They are missing you. " He said.

"Did you see your friends and Zoya and Haniya.... They are disturbed for you"

"And did you see me... How troubling it is. How hurt it is." He said, still there was no change in her expression.

"I am not telling all these to make you feel guilty. But do you realize, about others feelings. How hurt, worried, troubled, they are for you. Everyone lost miss her. She was something to each one of them. She was mother to our dad, she was mother in law to our moms who loved them more than a mother can. She was our grandma too. We all miss her each one day, each and every moment. Did you see how others are feeling for the lost. I want you to try, try to accept that. She is no more, and she will never come back, because, every soul will taste death. I will die, you will die. Everyone has to die one day. She passed away from our lives, not from our heart. Her love and blessing are still in our heart. " He finished. He had tears in his eyes, and looked at her face. Her face had tears rolling down her eyes.

(A/N : Hmph.... Such a big conversation)

He pulled her closer, and she rested her head on his chest, both wept for their grandma.

"I will get your lunch... Stay here" He ordered.

"I am not hungry." She mumbled again.

"I am not asking you... I am ordering. Stay quite" He ordered and walked down, made a plate for both of them grabbed a bottle of water from fridge and asked a servant to bring some chocolates.

Manhal entered the room and didn't find Anadia. He frowned, then he saw balcony door opened. He walked their and saw her seated on balcony's sofa.

He smiled and sat on other sofa, and took a spoon filled rice to her mouth but she didn't open her mouth.

"Aana" He said sternly, and she opened.

"You can listen to without getting scolded" He said.

He took another spoon filled rice and forwarded to her mouth, and she opened her mouth but without feeding her he put the spoon in his mouth. She looked at him, with little smile, which brought a huge smile.

He then finished feeding her, and eating himself.

There was a knock on the door, he opened and got chocolates and came back to his place.

"I got you something" He said. She looked at him "kya? " She asked. He forwarded to her his hands which had her favourite chocolates. "Don't eat together" He instructed. But she did get the chocolates. "Take" He again said. She took.

He sighed.

He got a chocolate from her hand, and opened and started eating. She kept watching him, devouring the chocolate.

He looked at her watching him, so forwarded the chocolate to her. She opened her mouth and took a small bite.

He smiled.
________________________
Assalamu alaikum

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do vote and comment.

Love you all

Allah hafiz.