21❤️

Surpriseeeeee.....

I am back....

Do inline comments plzzz....they are really fun to read.

All the boys were seated in garden of Mazhar's house while the girls took Anadia inside the house to the guest room which was beautiful decorated with flowers and scented candles giving romantic atmosphere.

Anadia looked around, and realization drawned in her. Its her wedding night, that is SUHAGRAAT... Where both newly weds couple... Ahem ahem (kids might be around)

She was not ready.

She felt more nervous than she was before.

Calm down Anadia, chanted at regular intervals.

All the girls made her sit on the bed, with her legs touching her chest and hands wrapped around her legs.

Zoya: we will send Manhal you wait.

The girls were about to go when Anadia held onto Alia's hand, with teary eyes.

Haniya: hey jaani. Don't worry. Calm down. Don't be nervous.

Anadia: i feel scared...

She mumbled.

Zoya: don't be dear. You know him na. Just trust him and this nervousness is really normal don't worry ok. Don't refuse anything, you understand right ANYTHING which he does. But ya, you should have your approval in it. If he forces, which he wouldn't. Stop him then and there. He would never force you into anything if you are not ready. But still.

She said kissing her forehead, Alia hugged her, and whispered in her ears.

Alia: tell me each and every detail tomorrow don't forget. From start to the end.

Anadia's eyes widened up, while she glared at her.

Haniya: you stay here, we will send Manhal in.

The girls walked out, closing the door. Zoya called Kabir asking to bring Manhal in with them.

Groom along with the boys came to the room, but before Manhal could enter, three girls blocked the door.

Manhal: what??

Haniya: arey arey. Manhal. Kahan?

Manhal: Hani...let me go. I am tired.

Kabir: kya wedding night pe tired kon hota hai?

Manhal: kabirrr

While all laughed seeing the change in colour of Manhal's face.

Manhal: kya chahiye meri maa.

Haniya: kuch nahi bas, 50k.

Manhal eyes went wide.

Manhal: oh hello money doesn't grow in tree.

Zoya: hum teen ladkiyon k liye 10k each and boys ko 20k. Let them divide among themselves.

Kabir: i will see you later.

He whispered in Zoya's ears.

Manhal: girls I don't have a penny. I will give you tomorrow.

Mazhar: guys guys. I will give you chalo. Bhai tum jao.

Mazhar finally put the end into the getting neg(money) wala session. Manhal gave side hug to him for saving him.

Kabir: mazhar yaar.