11❤️

Inline comment are love...hope to get lot of them

"it was me, who didn't want to tell anyone" said the girl

"Why?" asked Manhal

"I don't know, what will Anadia think. I mean, loving your best friend's brother may be she might not like it"

"But Alia, she has the rights to know. And you know right, she doesn't hide anything from you. So in return even you should be loyal to her" said Manhal

"I am sorry bhaiya" said she bowing her head down.

" Bhaiya, even i was scared. I dint know, what Anadia will think. That's why" said Zaid.

"Ok, now leave it. But tell Anadia about it. If she gets to know about this from somewhere else she will be really heart broken and I can't see her that way"

It was not too big think for Manhal to get furious. Its not like, she doesn't like Alia. He knows Alia will be best for Zaid. But he was furious because, he got to know even Anadia doesn't know about this. That made him get angry and furious about the situation.

"You can leave" he sent both of them and they went back.

It was 12:30 still and the function starts by 7:00 so he had plenty of time to get ready.

His laptop was snatched, because his cousin's believed the groom should just sit and enjoy the favours and help he is getting because you won't be groom again and again.

Finally when he didn't fund any work, he decided to sleep.

By 4:00 Ayaan knocked the door and came inside to see his eldest brother, the groom of the day sleeping.

Ayaan shook him to wake up, and told him to have lunch and then get ready.

Manhal went to washroom, got freshened up, and went to dining table and had his lunch.

After lunch when he got up to go back to his room he met his mother, who asked him to get ready and he will be accompanied by his 2 or 3 brothers.

Kabir: oh i will accompany my brother.

He said faking an emotional voice.

Manhal: jao yhan se yaar.

Then entered, Mazhar.

All three sat and were talking when Manhal's mom entered and seeing Manhal sitting and having fun she scolded him.

Kabir: Mani jao jaldi, bhabi ready ho gayi hogi. Aur tumhe dekho.

He said with a teasing smile, to which Manhal rolled his eyes and from inside he felt extreme happy.

Manhal went to bathroom, took a long relaxing shower and came out with a track pant, and bare body. He see his sherwani on the bed and beside the dreas layed Kabir and Mazhar who fell asleep.