EPILOGUE

"Manhall... " Anadia yelled and Manhal jerked hearing his 3 months pregnant wife. "Aana... Are you ok. Do you feel pain. Oh shit. Thats so soon. I.. I... Will aa.. Ask Ka..bir to get the car ready" He said cupping her face, his face showed tension, worried, tiredness.

Manhal's face changed into confusion when he saw Anadia giggling. "Aap bahot cute ho" She said, pecking his cheeks. He stared at her for few seconds then his face turned red due to anger.

"Anadia this isn't a joke. You scared me girl. Who screams like this at 2:45.A.M of night" Manhal scolded. Anadia's laughing face turned into upsetting one and soon the water tank broke and tears made its way. "Mujhe aap se baat hi nahi karni" She said wiping her tears. Manhal felt guilty seeing her cry.

"Aana look... I am sorry baby. I am really sorry. I got worried when you screamed and when you laughed i got angry. I am sorry" He said. "Aap aise hi karte hai. You scold me always. Aap bahot bure hai. Mujhe aap se baat hi nahi karni hai" She said crying. "Aana... Please jaan. Acha tell me, why did you wake me? You need anything? " Manhal tried distracting her and it worked. "Haan wo mujhe na pink color nahi purple color ka cake chahiye" Anadia said, more like demanded.

"Jaani time dekho baba... Where will you get cake at this time? " Manhal tried explaining her, but you never know a pregnant woman's craving. Due to refusal, Anadia's eyes filled and soon one by one again the tears fell from her eyes. Seeing this he panicked. "Ok... Ok Jaan please don't cry. I will get you" He said.

He got up to washroom and changed into a decent tee and a jean and walked out and saw his wife has changed into a oversized kurti and a jeans pant with hair tied in a bun and a big shawl wrapped around her head and shoulder to prevent from cold.

"Where do you think you are going? " Asked Manhal "where ever you take me" She said with a cheeky smile. "Jaana... Its cold out there. You will catch cold and its not good for our baby" He tried convincing her. "Nai" She said, and he sighed and accepted. They walked out taking their phones and key of their mansion and his car.

Manan got into car and immediately switched on the heater. Manhal drove to a hangout cafe and bakery which is open 24 hours. The bakery is about 40 minutes far from their place. Till they reach Anadia kept blabbering about anything and everything that came into her mind and Manhal not for a once kept irritated or bored, in fact he enjoyed when she talks non stop.

Manan reached the bakery and they both got down and walked inside. "You want purple cake right? " He asked and she nodded and walked in and saw around and her eyes now caught colourful layered cake and her mouth watered. "Manhal, i don't want purple cake... I want that colorful cake" She said like a 3 year old girl, who gets fascinated by seeing different and lively colours.

Chuckling at her references of flavors of cake he ordered a piece of colorful cake and 2 hot chocolate they sat on a table. "You have become a small kid" Manhal commented. "Arey... Its your baby's doing. Its him who want all these things" Anadia defended, by blaming their kid. "Hey... Don't blame my boy" Manhal teased.

After few minutes their order arrived. Anadia ate her colorful cake and drank her hot chocolate, while Manhal sipped his hot chocolate admiring his wife, his child's mother. Later they went on a long drive, as per her decision. Around 5:20 they reached home. They immediately made wazu and prayed their fazr namaz and slept.

Manhal was hell tired, because these days its been hectic for him in office because his two brothers were newly married and didn't attend office so much, which made him work more and tiring himself. Though, Zaid and Riyaz has started working but they are new comers and they couldn't help Manhal. Its Manhal, Mazhar and Aryan who works mostly.