30❤

I need inline comments guyss.... Please please
**********************************************
Anadia got down from the car, and rushed to the kitchen, not stopping for Manhal's call behind her.

She hates lying.

She would forgive biggest sins when confessed immediately without lies, but once there is a lie she feels betrayed.

Riyaz, her Ri, her Best friend was not actually her best friend, but someone whom Manhal has  appointed behind her, for... God knows what reason.

She still didn't know, who is Riyaz?

She went to kitchen and saw Ahmed ladies, cooking. She silently made protein shakes for all boys.

She placed 5 glasses of protein shake in tray and took to living room, where all the boys seated with Ahmed men.

She gave everyone their shakes, Manhal as well didn't try to speak as elders were there. She then went directly to her... Their room.

As she entered she saw, a pink color saree was placed on bed along with few jewelry. She didn't know why.

Her confusion was cleared when Manhal's mom entered. "Beta, Alia's mom has invited you and Manhal along with all your brothers to their home" She said. "Why? " I asked, Alia didn't tell anything to her. "What do you mean by why? Newly weds are always invited by their family members. " She said, I just nodded.

"Get ready in this saree and you have go for lunch. " She added.

Saree...

How is she gonna wear?

"But bade ammi, how will I wear saree I need help. " Anadia questioned. "The way you worn on first day after marriage, same way" She replied, she actually thinks Anadia tied saree on her own, watching YouTube. "But, it took nearly 2 hours. Please help me" Anadia said making a cute face. She chuckled. "Ok i will help you later" Anadia nodded her head and she walked away.

She fell on bed, with hands spread wide and eyes closed.

ANADIA'S POV

Am I being rude?

But everyone knows, I hate lies then why do they have to lie.

Who is Riyaz then?

My thoughts were broken, when the door clicked open and in came Manhal. I immediately sat looking down. Not wanting to talk to him

"Aana listen to me once please" He bolted the door and sat in front of me, kneeling down.

I kept quite, and he continued

"Yes as you said, Riyaz is working for me. You never let bodyguards around you. You run away from them, unknowingly and Riyaz is not Mazhar's own brother, but cousin." He said.

I slowly processed everything.

"Riyaz works for me, as your secret bodyguard. Only for your safety Aana. I got him admited in same college as yours, in same field of your wish. Have you ever thought, why I left Riyaz around you, when always I or one of your brother would beat the boys around you. None knew about Riyaz being your bodyguard, everyone except I and Mazhar thinks him to be your friend and not bodyguard. " He finished.

I stayed quite for the whole time. "Aana speak to me, tell me anything but don't stay silent" He requested. I took deep breath "we are going for lunch to Alia's place as her mom has invited us for lunch. " Saying that I went down.

I went to kitchen, and did small works which they asked me to do.

I felt weird, fighting with Manhal. I have fought many times fought with him, but now I feel like something irritating, confusions, like guilty. I thought and rethought again and again to see if I am wrong anywhere.