15❤️

"Are you ignoring me?" asked Haniya, instead of replying Asad focused on the file

"Are you ignoring me?" asked Haniya, instead of replying Asad focused on the file. "Asad" she called out him again "i am not" he replied while she sighed "yeah sure" and in one go the file was away from him.

"Haniya kya kar rahi ho yaar?" Asad asked. "Is it about yesterday?" She asked him ignoring his question. His body stiffened visibly. "Look at me" she held his face and lifted up till she could see his eyes and he could see hers.

"Tell me Asad" she pestered. He stood up and walked towards the window and gazed outside "its wrong Haniya, what i did" said Asad "its wrong if you did, but you didn't" she replied. "But i was about to" he told her back. She sighed. "Why did you stop? Because i was married before? i was devorced? I am not vergin? Why did you sto..." She was left incomplete, before he pulled her holding her waist and they were inches away. "Dare you say such things. Do you want to know why i stopped you?" She slowly nodded her head "because i love you, i love you damn it. I actually didn't wanted to tell this way, neither that was intention of mine of doing it. I was scred for you, may be it wouldn't be same as before. We won't be any longer friends if i confessed my love to you." he confessed, leaving her shocked or surprised.

FLASHBACK

Haniya and Asad were sitting in Asad's cabin, Asad on his seat while Haniya infront of him totally lost in the file she was holding.

Her forehead showed tried lines, while her forehead shrinked as she checked the file whereas her lips busy chewing the back of pencil, while he thought, how it could be if the pencil is replaced with his lips was all he looked instead of the files or his laptop.

"Asad, i really couldn't understand this" her voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Y..ya tell" he took the glass of water and gulped in one go "come here please explain this to me" she called him out, and he didn't move "ruko mai hi aa jati hun" and she walked and stood beside him and started explaining the mistake, while he looked was her lips that were moving. She took a step forward, somehow she slipped amd fell on him. He was seated while she stood infront of him.

Both got lost in eachother's eyes, his eyes only showed LOVE for her. He cupped her cheeks and moved closer, their lips inches apart.

But he composed and moved away.

Its wrong, she thinks me as my friend was all that rang in his mind. Haniya immediately stood up and he got up too.

"I am sorry" he said and went of the cabin to his house, without thinking about the heart broken girl behind. Tears rolled down.

"I am used girl, why would someone love me. Heck being friend itself is a big think. What did i expect, him to love me back." She mummbled to herself, with tears rolling down.

She had told him, only him about her previous marriage and the forceful days and nights she spent for 6 months.

All her ex husband did was come home, satisfy himself without even caring about her. She had aborted 2 kids in span of 6 months. Her in laws never cared about her destroying health. Finally after 6 months, she stood up for herself. She filed the divorce case, but at her house, she was not accepted. She stayed with her friend for few days before joing this office.