16❤️

The last 10 days of April exam starts and Anadia has made herself busy with her studies. She has got study holidays and she stays mostly in hee room studying and only comes down for eating and when the Ahmed boys come. She usually gets up at 3 in the morning, after praying Tahhjjud prayer she starts her studies and exactly at 8:30 she eats breakfast with everyone and she sleeps for 2 hours, then she continue her studies. This is the routine. She gives enough breaks in between not to stress herself and sometimes her fiancé gets his special filter coffee for her and they both enjoy their time with a cup of coffee.

7 days, a week left for exams to start. Anadia has finished her revising the whole syllabus. She is satisfied with her preparations.

Its monday, and next monday exam starts.

That day, all the girls as in Haniya, Zoya and Alia has come to Ahmed Mansion on the call of Anadia's mom.

All three girls sat along with the Ahmed ladies as in Manhal's Kabir's and Anadia's mom.

"Actually i called you guys here for..umm.." Anadia's mom started but didn't know what to say "arey. Kya Shanu(Anadia's mom). You speaking to the girls and not your husband that you are so shy" said Manhal's mom which made Kabir's mom laugh. "Par bhabi mai kaise" Shanu said. "Acha bacho, you girls take Anadia for shopping" Kabir's mom said.

"But aunty, i guess all the shopping are over" said Zoya as per the information she got from Kabir.

"Ya... actually something is left" said Anadia's mom. "Kya aunty" questioned Alia. "Girls take Anadia for undergarments shopping" said Manhal's mom. "Sure aunty. We will take her" said Alia suppressing the smirk forming. It would be fun.

Alia's mind already got a lots of plan to tease Anadia.

"Ok aunty, we will meet Anadia and we will leave" said Haniya. "And ya. Here card..." Manhal's mom gave a card but was stopped by Alia "no aunty, we will use the card which Anadia has, which was given by jiju" said Alia making the girls laugh while the elders has a proud face for their son.

The three girls walked to Anadia's room. On entering they saw Anadia laying on bed lost thinking about something, actually someone.

"Hey girl" Anadiawas surprised seeing all the three girls. "Hello...what are you all doing" she asked bit confused hugging and greeting all three. "Get ready we are going for shopping" said Haniya. "but Haniya Aapi i wa..." Anadia was cut in mid by Alia. " First you have already read the whole syllabus so chill and second you were actually not studying right now but was lost thinking about jiju." Alia said making Anadia go all red. She was actually thinking about him.

"I...i wa..s..n" Anadia stuttered. "Girl get ready" said Zoya. Anadia silently got ready and all 4 girla left bidding the elder ladies.

"What shopping are we going for? I guess everything is bought already." Asked Anadia sitting beside Alia in the back seat while Haniya drove the car and Zoya beside her.

"Few things are left, so" said Haniya. "Oh...yaa....make up right?" Anadia said making the other 3 girls nod their head.

Then all entered the mall and walked inside. They went 3 floors and entered Victoria Secrets.

Anadia's head snapped towards the girls direction, who had a nervous laugh. "What are we doing here" asked Anadia. "You need them" said Alia. "I have already" replied Anadia. "That won't look nice with you" said Alia again "who is going to see me in th...ahh...woo...arghhhh i hate you all"  Anadia was lost of words. Her cheeks turning red due to embarrassment. "Chalein?" Asked Alia innocently. Anadia walked in silently along with girls trailing back.

All the girls bought daily wears for Anadia. The whole time Anadia's face was beetroot red or more if thats possible.

They then walked to another counter where lacy, sexy nightgowns.

"Whats the need of this" anadia cried out of embarrassment while the other girls laughed at her miseries. They bought 3 sets of different disigns, colours and patterns. Anadia paid the bill from the card Manhal gave her for the shopping.

All the girls went to food court and had lunch and enjoyed a while and returned home.

Anadia took all the bags and ran into her room before she could face her mothers. "Ya allah that was embarrassing" she murmured.

(I am very innocent girl, I don't know how to explain this. I am sorry if this was not nice)
_____________________________
A week passed and tomorrow is Anadia's first exam. All were sitting in dining table having their dinner while Anadia busy explaining the plots for English exam to Zaid.

"Beta aap kya kar rahe the itne din?" Asked Zaid's father seeing his son asking from Anadia on the last moment. "Abba mai...mai tho main exams k liye padh raha tha" lied Zaid nervously. "Haan haan now you see, Zaid would get 100 on 100 in his main exams." Said Kabir teasing his brother.

"Aana take rest properly, sleep directly after you finish your dinner. Dont stay up late studying" said Manhal and Anadia nodded her head.

As instructed Anadia after dinner directly went to sleep.

Next morning all blessed and wished Anadia and Zaid with good luck.

Same way all the exams wete finished.
_____________________________
Anadia and Alia exited the exam room after writing the last exam. "Omg. We are done now." Said Alia. Both the girls had the mixed feelings.

They both stood in the mid of the ground recalling the whole of 5 years both the girls spent along with Riyaz. They had tears.

In this 5 years this college became their 2nd house. They were really gonna miss these days. They 3 together shared a lots of happy time together. Happiness, from eating food between Raghav sir's class to postponing the tests of Mr.Trilok sir's subject. 

They walked to their classrooms which had wall filled with students projects which they would gaze when the classes were bored.

These days were nothing but memories a beautiful memory which is locked in the heart of these girls.

Alia looked around the places where she and Zaid would meet unknown to Anadia.  She chuckled looking at that place.

They met Riyaz in their 1st year and instantly they both bonded with him. Actually it was him who came to them and their bonding started.

College days were happy and sad and sometimes embarrassed too. But on the who a beautiful memory.

After sometime Riyaz dropped Alia then Anadia and he went to his home.

Anadia walked into her home and saw there were lots of changes, making her realise something.

A week more for her marriage.
_____________________________
Assalamualaikum lovelies.

A short and sweet chapter.

Hope you liked it.

I know i am late, please forgive me.

My college has started and the worst part is, i got vaccine and i was suffering from fever coz of that and now my hand were I got injection has swollen and is paining.

But i tried updating. Hope you like.

From next chapter their marriage will start.... Stay tuned for their marriage.(invitations will be distributed 😉)

Vote and comment.

Love you all.

Allah hafiz.