7❤️

Inline comments are love❤️

3RD PERSON POV

Anadia is getting weird glances from the elders from past few days, confusing her. She asked if anything was wrong and she got a NO from everyone, at a time. She asked her cousins except Manhal obviously, but they didn't have any idea about it.

Ignoring everything, she has started to concentrate on her studies as only a month left for her 6th sem exam to start. Her routine has still not broken she is woken up by Manhal at 5 now because she is reading late at nights as well.

Her Aams has recovered now, but the family has asked her to rest in her bedroom.

One fine day, Mrs.Ahmed as in Anadia's grandma asked a maid to call Anadia. The maid went to Anadia's room and asked her to meet her grandmother. She closed the book, she was reading correctly her dupatta on her head, she walked to her Aams's room. Anadia entered the room with a knock.

Anadia: Aams, you called me?

Aams: Aao beta, baitho idhar.

Anadia sat beside Mrs.Ahmed.

Anadia: ji boliye.

Aams: i will tell you a which happened when you were born.

Anadia's face brightened up, she got excited.

Aams: you know, when you were born i and your grandfather and all the kids were here at home, your both bade abbu (Manhal's and Kabir's dad) were in office while your dad and your both badi ma(Kabir's and Manhal's mom) in hospital. We after the whole day of waiting finally got a call to hear a good news that, your mom gave birth to a healthy girl child. We all were so happy, you know we didn't have a girl child so that made a big occasion. We all went to hospital, and when your grandfather lifted you. You know what he said, he will never let you go away from this house ever.

Anadia was silently listening, and Aams continued.

Aams: He said he will get her granddaughter married to any of your his grandson.

Hearing the word marriage, Anadia's cheeks turned red and when again she heard whom she would marry she got shocked.

Anadia: but Aams they are my brothers.

Aams: sage bhai nahi hai wo.

Anadia looked uncomfortable. She kind of predicted what she is trying to tell.

Aams: Now my time has come, your grandfather is calling me from there.

Aams said pointing at the sky through window. Anadia's eyes filled with tears. She hugged her Aams.

Aams: aise na kaho.

Aams: but thats true beta. Will you fulfill my wish, a last one?

Anadia nodded her head still hugging Mrs.Ahmed.

Aams: will you marry Manhal?

She snapped her head at Mrs.Ahmed, her eyes widened in shock.

ANADIA'S POV

Aams: will you marry Manhal?

I snapped my head at her, in complete shock.

Anadia: Man..hal Bha..bhaiya

Now the word bhaiya looked weird.

Anadia: but Aams, i call him Bhaiya. How can i just marry him. And did you even ask Bhaiya?

I got a bit furious.

Aams: Anadia, beta think about it and he is not your own brother. And about Manhal, i asked him a week back and he said whatever your answer is he will follow.