34❤

3RD PERSON POV

Anadia opened her eyes, and looked beside at her husband, who was sleeping like a baby holding her like a teddy bear. She pulled her right hand from his grip and placed on his face, caressing his cheeks with her thumb.

"Can someone fall for someone in mere 3 weeks? " She questioned herself.

"How didn't i see this beautiful eyes, this cute nose and this kissable lips  before " She spoke to herself again, and blushed.

She moved her hand from his cheeks to his hair and removed the hair from forehead and placed a kiss.

"How should i tell you this? " She confessed "i feel shy" She again said. "Andddd.... I don't even know if you feel the same for me"

She didn't realize her husband was awake from the beginning.

MANHAL'S POV

I really wished to pull her and kiss her till breathless, but i controlled and pretended to sleep. So, she can tell me her feelings.

I felt her face on my chest.

I guess she has layed down.

I opened my eyes.

"Aana... Wake up baby" I called her out, acting like just woken up.

"I am already awake" She rose her head and looked at me.

"Good morning" I said and pecked her lips.

She blushed "good morning"

"Come on... Get up. Lets get us breakfast and head somewhere" I said and she lazily got up. I got up too.

Before i move, she held me and placed her head on my chest. "Few minutes please" She said.

How can i not fall for this girl 

I stayed in sitting position.

"Let me help then" I said and lifted her in my arms, making her squeal.

"Manhal put me down" She said, but i ignored and walked to washroom. I opened the door and made her sit near wash basin.

I took toothpaste and applied on 2 brushes and handed her one while i brushed in 1.

We both freshened up and walked out.

"Where are we going today? " She asked.

"I was thinking blue mosque. Its on seaside. So after visiting mosque, lets go to water area and stay there and return back? " I suggested, and she nodded excitedly making me chuckle.

"Soo... For the day to start we have to have our breakfast. So get ready fast. " I instructed and she nodded her head and i took a bag and took out my dress of the day.

I walked to other room, so that she can change here.

I returned back knocking the door, and receiving a "come in" From here.

She stood in front of mirror making a messy bun.

I have a doubt, how does a messy bun looks so nice?

Chuck it.

I stood behind her, in front of mirror and combed my hair.

"You ready? " I asked her

And i recived every girl's reply "bas 5 minute"