10❤️

Its Sunday already, people running here and there, calling out everyone for some work, few ladies running with foods for everyone, the light men still doing their work from past 2 days while the flower men are decorating with old flower and is getting scolded by Aryan for using old flowers for his sister's engagement.

Hectic right?

But where is his sister?

Sleeping.

She is sleeping peacefully ruining everyone else's sleep for making the day special.

Perks of being the youngest and the only girl child in the family.

Thud!!!

The door of Anadia's room banged open by Alia, who entered and seeing her sleeping surprised her.

Alia: oii bride, get up.

Hmm!! was the response Alia got.

Alia: girl, see everyone is busy with work.

Hmm!!

Alia: see, Kabir bhiaya is also doing work

Hmm!!

Alia: see Manhal bha...sorry jiju is calling you.

Anadia: i am awake.

She sat. And seeing Alia's smirk she understood she just made fun of her.

Anadia: you idiot.

She threw the pillows at her.

Alia: now get up, have breakfast then we are going to Parlor.

Anadia: no ways i am going there. I will do myself.

Alia looked at her with a weird expression.

Alia: come on girl, its your day enjoy it.

Anadia: but I don't like parlor

They were in mid of conversation when they heard a knock, and it was Manhal.

Anadis sat straight while Alia had a smirk.

Alia: i will just come.

She was about to go when Manhal stopped her.

Manhal: alia its ok stay here,  actually i just came to tell you that. By 1 o clock, the makeup artist and hairstylist will be here so have your lunch fast. I know, you don't like to go to parlor so i have got the appointment for this at home.

Alia whistled teasingly.

Anadia just nodded her head shyly. Its nothing new for Manhal to take care of her. That time he was her cousin, her brother but now, he is her soon to be husband.

Husband, this word mskes her feel giddy.

And immediately Manhal walked back.
_____________________________
After informing, i turned back and walked out and I was stopped when i heard Alia asking her

Alia: are you happy right?

I waited to hear the answer. I know she said me, but few sometime people hide something from everyone except their best friend, and i can guarantee Aana can never hide anything from Alia.

That strong is their friendship and i am proud of them.

Anadia: I can't tell anything yaar, its not like i am not happy. I am really happy, but still i well weird thinking i am getting married to the guy, whom i called brother from the day i was born. I am not even telling, i don't like him. I do like him. What ever it is, i am happy, thinking about positive thing. And Aams was telling me, our name had been written by Allah SWT, before we were born and no matter what, he will put love in that couple. And you know how much i believe in love after nikha.

Alia: i am so happy for you, and what did you say....madam likes her to be husband huh??

Teased Alia again.

She is happy.

This is what i like...love about her. No matter how much childish she is, when such things arises she acts mature.

I walked from there and was seeing decorations. Everything was according to Aana.

Kabir: didn't you have any idea for your engagement?

Manhal: yes i did.

Kabir: then why did you not mix yours and Anadia's?

Manhal: her idea was and is mine.

With that i walked, checking other things.

When i passed the corridor to go to my room, i heard some mumblings.

"Chodo mujhe, koi dekhlega" said a girl

"Nahi, mai aaj sab ko bol deta hun" said a boy.

"Aaj engagement hai" replied the girl.

I walked little more and what i saw made me shocked.
_____________________________
Assalamu Alaikum

I know it was short one.

Guys, now i have started with my classes. It will be either small or late update. Please, understand me.

So how was the chapter.

Whom do you think the girl and the boy will be?

Is it Anadia?

Guess, come on.

Comment and vote

Love you

Allah hafiz