27❤

MANHAL'S POV

I woke up, and saw Aana still sleeping. I looked the my phone for time, and it was only 6:30 in the morning. I placed my phone back and looked at Aana, whose back was towards me but was snuggling into my right hand which was wrapped around her.

I slowly slid my hand down her left bare arms. She squirmed. She is too sensitive, too ticklish.

I again moved my hand over her hand, and she squirmed again mumbling "don't do no" making me chuckle.

I kissed her forehead and wrapped my other hand, pulling her close to me. She turnd around, her face on my chest, her half of the body over mine.

Is she realising how close she is sleeping?

"He WAS my cousin..."

I remembered how she helped me.

Why did she do that?

Does she feel uncomfortable seeing me with other girl... Like I feel?

Does she feel jealous seeing me with other girl...
Like I feel?

Does she love me.... Like I love?

Questions roamed around my head.

I can't reach to a conclusion this soon... Neither she might have realized, if she loves me.

I waited for this moment, from the day she was born. I fell for her the day I saw her in hospital. I was standing beside chachi (aana's mom) and was staring at her cute red face, closed eyes, button nose, small pouting lips.

I remembered, I bent and kissed her red cheeks and instantly she opened her eyes.

I was mesmerized, I heard my mom saying "Areyy... Our princes opened her eyes seeing you" 6 years  old Innocent me believed that and was over the moon.

"Ohh princess... I waited for so long" I muttered to myself.

"Let's hit gym today... It's been a while. " I thought and went to washroom and got changed into my gym costume and walked out of room not before kissing her.

I walked to Kabir's room.

"Oii get up" I hit him with the pillow. "Aww darling... That hurts" He mumbled. I guess he is dreaming. "Abey... Oii.... I am not zoya.... Kabirrrrr"

Such a stupid guy.

I woke him up he got freshened up as well and we both went out, him driving and I was sitting beside him.

"Is Anadia fine now? " Asked Kabir

"Ya... She was bit upset. But I talked to her, she was fine. " Replied Manhal.

we both parked our car out side the gym and walked in only to clash with... SOHA.

What the hell is she doing here?

"Hii Manhal.... What a coincidence? " She said.

I rose my eyebrows.

"Dint she listen what Anadia told last night to her?" Spoke Kabir to Manhal.

"Let's go... I don't wanna be around her. " I spoke.

"Manhal Manhal wait.... We are going to VIP area, she will not have membership of vip. She will not come to us. "

Ya right.

We three walked and I and Kabir showed our vip card and entered inside followed by SOHA.

"How did she get vip card? " I almost yelled.

"Manhal... Let's go together" She spoke.

I took dumbbells and started lifting them, counting.