CHAPTER 20

They all went to living room to find Smith family waiting their.

As soon as they saw them they all stop and made an annoyed face .

Robert: now,why the hell are they here .

Edward: of course to irritate the hell out of us by their stupid plans.

Nick: we youngsters are out of it.. Let's go in your room xavier, and uncle please don't mention that we are at home.

(Elders were laughing and had a sad pout that they can't join the youngsters and have too attend the guests)

W: let's go and get rid of them.

R: I don't want to go, can we ladies go to the kids.

W: no way in the hell we gents are going there alone, we can't tolerate them please come with us.

Xia: okay but if they show us their attitude then we will definitely push them out of the house

Sara : sure, let's just get over with this stupid people

R: (i don't know why they are here to disturb are precious time) mummers under her breathe
Which everyone heard and have exact same question in their mind

W:(sigh) let's go

W:hello Mr Steve, you here at this time.

Andrew: hello William, how r u.

R: it's Mr knight for you and we were absolutely fine till you all came here.

(Everybody was controlling their laughter as they know rose hates money minded and egoistic person where as steves were embraced  but they let it go as they have to make them agree for the proposal )

Mrs Steve: actually we were here to meet you all as it's been so long that we spend some time together.

Sara:really but I don't remember you spending time with us except the events in which me meet thousands of people which doesn't mean that they all come here to meet us and disturb are private time. (All were looking at Sara with an awe face as they taught that they will be embarrassed and go from here)

Mrs Steve : I don't remember you living here so I can ask the same question that why are you here isn't it (in her normal bitchy attitude to which Sara role her eyes whereas rose was furious)

R:excuse me what do you mean can you repeat it mrs Steve (in gritted tone)

W:don't you dare say anything to my family other wise it will not be good for you and atleast they came to their own home where they are welcome with love,not like you people who just came here without any notice and are still sitting here after being so much insulted, don't you have this much shame also.

Jennifer: uncle, please calm down, ignore mom, she is actually stupid, she doesn't know anything.

Where as all of them were looking at Jennifer  at disgust as she doesn't even have a bit of respect for her mom and elders were as Mrs Steve was hell more embarrassed by Jennifer statement and Andrew was just controlling his anger for the stupidity of both mother and daughter.

Jennifer: actually aunty where is Xavier and others , I thought that I can catch up with them as didn't meet them in a such a long time because of my shoots.

Rose: well Xavier and everyone are gone out as they didn't want to stay with a leech (while showing her eyes to Jennifer) who will unnecessarily stick with them and irritate them more after their stressful week of work

Sara:and they don't like anybody to come and interfere them in weekends as this their only time they spend with each other without Taking stress.

Jennifer was controlling her anger after listening to their words where as Andrew decided to interfere in between them before the matters move more out of the hands.