CHAPTER 21

It was Monday and everyone were having breakfast when swara started the conversation

S: actually I wanted to ask you that can you all join me for Holi celebration in India from Thursday to Sunday, we will be back by monday night.

X: actually swara an Indian businessman have invited us on holi and we all are going to their.

( Hearing this swara face fell instantly )

S: where r you all going , I mean in India

W: Mumbai.

S: (in excited tone) wow then that's not a problem you can celebrate with both of us.

A: oh right, your family also lives in Mumbai right.

S: yup 👍 so how many days you are going to stay in Mumbai and were.

N: actually we are staying for three days.

D: yeah, first we thought that we will stay in the hotel taj were we usually stay but they told us that we are going to stay with them.

X: yeah, I mean it's weird how can they be comfortable with us staying with them in their home.

S: (chuckles) Xavier that's India were all have a great level of bonding, it's doesn't matter that are you a relative or a guest, they will welcome you with open hands , that's the beauty of India, people know when to be formal and informal, like if you are going for a meeting they you will be formally welcome ,not in their home everytime bit if you are going for a festival / function  for which they have invited you,then how will you get a festive vibes In hotel so they are inviting you to their home so you can enjoy it fully.

A: woah,  I am so excited to know more about Indian culture.

N: bua can I stay with you and arav.

A: Noah baby we will meet your bua and baby arav everyday promise. But how we willl celebrate holi together then

S: I have an idea why don't you celebrate holi in morning there with them then you can come to my house to celebrate Holi in evening.

E: is it celebrated full day

S: in Indian festival you don't have any time restrictions so you can celebrate it anytime , we all  friends celebrate it all day , you even won't be able to identify me because of all colours.

X: is colour safe

S: well in my case you don't have any guarantee as I many time prank people with permanent color which you will definitely don't like but yeah other organic color our safe to play,  small children like Noah can also play so , it will not cause them any harm.

Willl: swara have you book your tickets to india.

S: yeha dad why?

W : well in that case you will cancel that as you are coming with us and no question as we are also going the same timing so join us on our jet, it will be more fun.

S : okay dad

W: yeah and also inform your family.

S: oh dad we don't need to as it's a surprise for them too other wise they would have send a jet only. ( to which everyone just shrug as they didn't concentrate on the jet part)

R : so its decided that we all will be leaving at Thursday morning 6 am and reach there by 8  pm so it's easy for us to enjoy three days that is Friday, Saturday (holi) and sunday and  by monday evening we will be back to NewYork so  you all can join your works.