CHAPTER 36

All were busy with the given work.

Ana and aastha decided to make dresses according to the theme .

Whereas Daniel and evan arranged a proper punjabi and continental food

Reyansh and Nick were finishing remaining tits and bits of paper work

Swara and Xavier were deciding on decor and also every elite group members were helping swara for making her suprise perfect.

Whereas the older generation have already selected the invitation cards and guest list.

It will be send by tomorrow at most.

The security of important figures like actors and politicians have been taken care off.

There will be guards everywhere and no one be allowed without a invitation card of their name and metal scanners and other major security have also been installed in the area where the event is going to happen with cctv installed in every corner.

All the elders are now enjoying their free time by sightseeing and chatting around.

They were like best buddies enjoying their retirement by playing games and discussing their old lives.

Whereas Noah and aarav were also enjoying time with their grandparents and bui .

It was decided that every thing should be completed till Friday so that they can take a small weekend vacation at knight vacation farm house located in the North.

Whereas Xavier also got some intel from swara bodyguard that some one is continuously falling her and keeping an eye on her. Which they are still trying to find out.

Xavier called all men in the office and informed about this and it was decided that no one will leave swara alone and will increase her bodyguard also.

Anyone of them should be with swara all the time.

Everyone was quite tense listening to this news but decided to not inform the ladies and try to behave normally in front of them.

It was Thursday when everyone was done with their major work and now where sitting at the dining table having dinner.

All the ladies were noticing the men who were behaving very normally which is not at all normal as they have seeing that from last 2 days everyone is worried about something and also the increase of security near the mansion and everyone did not go unnoticed by them which add lead to their suspicious self. Having enough of suspense they decided to directly comfort them on dinner time.

Rose : okay enough of this, so will anyone tell me what's happening. (With stern expression)

Listening this everyone came to an alert mode but masked their expression and replied.

William : nothing love, what are you talking about.

Niharika : really, are we looking stupid, huh

Harsh : why do they want to here truth from us when they know it themselves. (Said slowly but it was enough for whole room to hear)

When he said that whole room went silent
Girls were passing them angry glares where as boys were having hard time controlling their laughter.

Sarah : if we are stupid then why are you staying with us, why don't you guys go out from here.

Anthony : love, we can't, remember this is everybody's home, right.

Rose : well sorry to say this but this is in my name so I am the right full owner of this so why don't you all go and enjoy yourself with snow. (Smiling sweetly) .