CHAPTER 37

It was decided that they will first have breakfast and then start their journey for the house so they could reach their by lunch time and enjoy their remaining weekend their.

It was around 10:30 when everyone woke up and came down stairs for breakfast after breakfast everyone decided to pack their packs and meet them by 12 so everyone went to their room and started packing.

Xavier followed swara and entered her room when swara asked him why are you not packing, come on you go , you will take the most time to pack,i know.

Xavier :Why would I do packing,you yourself  know that I don't like to do this packing and all ,please do for me also .(with puppy eyes)

Swara : but it's only for two days you can do easily that much of packing right , come on everyone should know that much for an emergency. Right.?

Xavier : but you are with me right, so why would I need to learn it, now come on I help you select your dressess and you help me in that(saying that he moved towards her closet and swara followed him while shaking her head.)

It took Xavier half n hour to select 4 dressess and in that swara was ready with a list of names for him because according yo him she doesn't have nice clothes, they are not comfortable, they are heavy, that color doesn't suit her, etc, she have listen to almost all rant of him just because her clothes were not appropriate for her as it can cause her rashes, make her uncomfortable and all the nonsense.

Xavier : you really need some good cloth next time when you go to shopping come with me and i will chose better  clothes than the hanging ones in this room of your so closet please ,and it will be easy for us also in future to do your packing because I won't let you choose any of these heavy material cloth which will cause you discomfort or rashes.

He said or may I say ordered her to do so whereas swara was looking at Xavier with an unbelievable look.

Swara : Xavier , we are done with mine so please let's go from here and complete your packing, come on, (trying to control her frustration).

(still he didn't come outside her room so swara shouted at him which was enough for everyone else to listen as her door was slightly open).

Swara : you idiot, duffer, I will hit you with something I swear, this instant if you don't come out of my closet and shut up your rant  I swear I will not pack your clothes keep that in mind,ghada kahi ka . (Donkey)

(Listening to her shout Xavier and other younger clan came out of their room)

Xavier : princess, why are you getting hyper chill , as it is I have already selected your clothes and we have completed your packing so now let's move towards my room to complete my packing (he said while panicking because if he annoyed her more than this he is sure she won't do his packing)

While all others who are outside the room are enjoying the free show when rose was the first one to enter the room and asked them what happened.

Swara : (in irritation and anger) your son happened, he is irritating me from past half n hour because he doesn't like my clothes, how stupid was I to think that of I tell him to select my clothes than it will be easy for me as I will get confused but now I know that never let your boyfriend or husband enter your closet, they will not solve the problem but will definitely create more. (Said cutely)

Ana: (in anger) why do you have problem with my her clothes they are perfectly fine, don't tell me that you are some over possessive man's who doesn't want his girlfriend to wear shorts or something like that.

Swara : no (in hurry as they misunderstood him.)

Xavier : will some let me speak (irritated) and why the hell you will think me as an over possessive man and egoist man, you do remember that i am your brother right, and when did I asked you to dress according to me (while raising his eyebrows asking answer from ana ).