CHAPTER 25

Swara showed everyone their room.then she went to the backyard area ( which is somewhat a forest ) where Noah and arav where playing in the tree house . Yes they have a tree house as swara always wanted one, so reyansh build this tree house with his own money collected with working in different part time jobs inn college. He gifted swara that after her 12 th board exam.

So it is a very special place for swara and also swara and arav hangout place.

When she went inside she saw that they both were playing some games so she decided to interrupt as it is dinner time.

Swara: baby (noah ),did you enjoy playing here ?

Noah: yes buiii I love it, me and arav our best buddy like paa and xavi uncle.

Aarav: yes bua, come you also play with us.

Swara: okay so let's do some painting what say.

Aarav &Noah: yeah! We will do it buii.

Then trio started painting each other clothes and faces with normal color , they were enjoying this to the fullest.

Whereas other side everyone came down to Hall after fresh n up and were discussing something and singhania family also came to know about there friendship how it started, they also have an idea  about xavi being swara's closest friend. Where as singhania family explain about not saying anything about swara in the media.

Singhania have always kept media away from their personal life so they didn't involve kids till they have enough maturity to handle the media, they only know about them having one son and daughter.

Reyansh came into the limelight after completing his graduation till that he used to do what any person will do in college like part time jobs, enjoying his college life without any pressure of media, after graduation he only decided to work in my company as an employee and then have his up to the management and swara was not so fond of media and still she is not so she doesn't come in front of media.

Whereas the KWR family like that concept of keeping away kids from media to have a normal childhood and Nick and ana decided to do the same for Noah, coming in front of media will be their choice not their parents and also they like about them that they are very down to earth person even after having billions in their bank account .

Then KWR family also told them about their family and friendship and their group. About how they face struggle together and became a close knit .Singhania also like their bonding between their families and were happy to involves in friend ship with such a good families.

Where as the elite and reyansh and aastha were discussing their school, college and love life.

The elite came to know reyansh and aastha love story also. How they become friends through swara and how they fell in love and then their marriage.

Everyone was having an gala time when they decided to have dinner.

Reyansh: mom, where is swara, arava and Noah .

Niharika: how will I know, I haven't seen her after giving her the paste.

Asatha: sh must be in  the hangout place with her two little munchkins.

Harsh: I don't think they are coming here anytime by their self, let's go their and have our dinner their itself only. Ram (butler) please arrange our dinner their at the house.

Ram:will do sir, give me twenty minutes.

Reyansh asked them to follow them and everybody move to backyard area,

Anna: is this some kind of forest.

Reyansh: yeah actually swara and me both like forest and hills so this house is build on a small hill with a small area of forest and it is heavily guarded so we don't have to wory about trespassing also.