CHAPTER 35

It was around 8:00 am when Xavier opened his eyes because of the sun and looked towards swara who was busy cuddling with him and was trying to get covered from the sun through Xavier.

Xavier smiled slightly seeing her attempt of hiding her from the sun and covered her properly in the quilt and hugged her.

After sometime swara sleep got broken due to nature's sound and looked towards Xavier who was busy staring at her with a smile on his face.

Swara : good morning Xavier.

Xavier : good morning, completed your sleep.

Swara: yup.

Xavier: come on, get up. We have to go to knight mansion also , otherwise your dad kill eat me, I swear.

( to which swara just laugh and fresh n up )

They both got ready by the time of 8:30 and started their journey for knight mansion which is 30 mins away .

They both were talking about general things and listening to swara's playlist which also contents old hindi songs.

Xavier also started taking classes of learning hindi and punjabi which swara didn't know.

So he was able to understand some words from the songs and the rest swara was explaining to him.

They reach knight mansion when they saw that the media has covered their entrance gate and they were already have been seen by one media journalist who was know shouting their name to get his questioned answers.

Which gained everyone attention and started  surrounding their car to get theri answers .

Whereas the bodyguard tried to create an barrier so the car can enter mansion easily.

Inside the car.

Seeing the crowd rushing towards him Xavier cursed himself and called Nick to send extra support to gates and turned towards swara who was holding her seat belt in a tight clutch in worry and fear..

Seeing her so much tensed Xavier took her hand and turned her face towards him while shutting the windows with black automatic covers blocking the view of outside people.

Xavier :  swara, relax look at me. Chill you don't need to stress so much, easy, I am here  I won't let anything happen to you get that, just few minutes then we will inside our home, okay. (He said while kissing her forehead).

To which swara relatively relaxed and looked towards Xavier and nodded.

The bodyguard helped to clear the journalists and finally the can move inside the gate.

They were about to enter the home when everyone came running towards swara asking if she is fine, because of media.

Swara just replied : I am fine, don't worry, Xavier was their with me.

Listening to her reply all were happy and all move inside towards the Hall where everyone is eager to listen about their first date and everything.

Swara was laughing and  telling them about her first date to the ladies and ana while showing them photos of beach house and  them.

Every one was proud of Xavier to arrange such a type of date as they were not knowing that he can arrange something like that,, they were at aww looking at the decorations and their lovely pictures.

Ana : nick learn from Xavier, atleast he knows how to make someone feel special on their date . (While giving him a sting eye)

Rose : oh, atleast he his better than william who don't know how to ask for a date, right  william.