CHAPTER 29

Everybody went to their room for some rest,
After some time swara went to harsh and niharikas room.

Swara : hi mom, dad, I hope I am not interfering your romance. (While wiggling her eyebrows)

Niharika : chup badmash, while hugging her (swara was sitting between harsh and niharika) so all packing done.

Swara : mostly just some tits bits are left.

They were talking about her life in newyork and how she spend time with knights and Ryan and Wilson when harsh asked her seriously

Harsh : are you happy swara , I mean with Xavier .

Swara: I am dad, he keeps me happy, he keeps me sane.to other world Xavier must be rude and arrogant, but he is not. He is a normal person, he have feeling also but he can't express it because everyone fails to understand, as he belongs to elite class.
You know when I first met him he was not so comfortable with me, but still he was their and trying his best of making me part of his group and family. He became my friend who I can share anything and everything , he gained my trust. He is just like you, protective, caring, patient with a little anger I guess but I guess he is the best for me. (She was saying all this while looking at the sky were as her both parents wheir happy and some where emotional also. )

Harsh : princess, I believe in you and him both. Just one thing I will tell you from my experience, always have trust and communication between you both. If anyone have these two in their relationship then they will have a better life trust me.
Trust is a very important matter. If you don't have Trust an someone then you will have continuous doubt on yourself as well as the other person. We should have Trust in every relationship. It's main base of any relationship weather it is girlfriend-boyfriend, brother-sister, friends or anything Trust is the key component to maintain a healthy relationship and communication is also very important , if you don't communicate then their will be space between them

Swara: I trust him fully and for communications he knows me better than anyone, he knows what is going on in mind without me telling him.

Niharika : then it's good swara, remember never let anyone come between two of you, it doesn't solve the problem rather then complicating them.

Swara : yes mom, will definitely not do that.

After that they continue to do normal talk with swara about her regular day in newyork

Swara : it's around 11 pm I should go on and finish my packing, good night.

Harsh : good night princess. (While pecking her forehead)

Reva : good night dear.

Around midnight when swara finished her necessary packing and kept her suitcase in the side.

She was going to sleep when she heard knock on her room.

She opened the door and their stood her brother reyansh and her best friend aastha

Reyansh : hey doll, packing done.

Swara: yup all done ,come inside why are you both standing their.

They all sat together and started talking about swaras experience in newyork till know and some random memories of their group.

Reyansh : swara do you trust Xavier and are you ok with the relationship.

Swara : bhai chill we are fine and I trust Xavier more than myself.

Reyansh : I have increased your security and no discussion in this matter.

Swara : bhai harshad will not do anything to me in newyork and plus I have Xavier by my side,i am sure he has already appointed personal bodyguard for me already being same as you , so why do I need this much security.