CHAPTER 23

Swara pov.

We all landed in India. Haye finally I will be home, it's amaze me how much I miss this smell  and wind and the sun of course , it's truly an amazing feeling to be back home.

Right know we are in private lounge waiting for the elders jet to land then we will move outside to the gates and then to the home, wow I may reach home in an hour I guess, shit I didn't plan the suprise (thinking that she slaps her forehead)

No one pov

Ana was calling swara to ask about the weather and traffic in India, but she found her engrossed in her own deep thoughts and making adorable expression. Anna nudges Xavier to see towards swara which catches everyone attention and they all look at swara while controlling their laugh looking at her expression like happy ,excited, sad, frown etc.

All look confuse that why is she tapping her forehead with a pout.

To which Nick asks

To which Nick asks.

N: what happened swara, have you forgotten someone thing.

S: yup, I didn't plan  my surprise plan (with a pout)

X: so what , you just have to go home and scream surprise and they will be happy.

(While others look at him in disbelief including swara)

X: (while narrowing his eyes) what, isn't that everyone do, I have seen in the movies also.

A: bro, when do you even watch movies.

S: it's what any normal person do but not me because I am swara I have to plan a prank 🤡 at them.

X: this surely shows how abnormal person you are (with teasing smirk)

S: you shut up oldie, always give boring idea which even old generation won't considered huh (with a huff)

D: why don't you play a prank with colours as you said Holi is festival of colours.

S: oh yea! I can definitely put an bucket full of permanent colours on them. (While grinning like an idiot whereas others were looking at swara with open mouth)

S: what, isn't it an great idea,

D: from where do you get that brilliant idea and are u really planing to do that.

S: well, you don't know a different shade of me where you will find me the most naughtiest, annoying and notorious child in India, wait and watch and I generally prank my most of the family members with my crime in partner arav. You won't believe he will give you amazing idea in pranking someone.

William : well I would love to see that side and if you need help in prank in anyone you can take mu help.

D: even I am in. Well when did you all landed and how was your flight.