CHAPTER 39

As expected the media was following Swara 24/7 , they follow her  everywhere whether it would be office or nearby shopping mall or grocery shopping she was being followed .

Everyone were busy with their hectic schedule as they also have to manage the new company also which are flooding with invester.

Swara was also working on different  hotels and house interiors.

The following week singhania family left to india .

As swara was also the major shareholder the responsibility were piling up. But she with the help of Xavier and everyone was managing that.

Their personal relationship was also going good as swara has finally decided  to move in with Xavier so it is easy for them to spend more time together.

In office also everyone is shocked to know that swara is actually daughter of the singhania.

Some started treating her with more respect
and some started backbitching her more .

Swara was also busy with her upcoming painting exhibition
She was really excited about it as this will be the first time she will introduce herself as a painter and know about people's opinion personally regarding to her paintings. As well as the date of exhibition was shifted by 2 months because of continuous work schedule.

She decided that this time she will bring people's attention on indian history and culture which will be her theme for the exhibition .

It was an open exhibition so it will be more crowded so the security  department was handled by Xavier himself.

He wanted to make sure that everyone is safe.

Swara decided that everyone can where Indian dresses on exhibition and everyone liked that idea .

The Day Of The Exhibition.

Swara was damm nervous about this whole thing as will everyone like that idea or will be interested in it. Do they all look good, etc.

Xavier : swara chill , every single painting, Sculptors,indian jewellery, fine arts everything is looking perfect.

And true to his words everyone loved the paintings and fine arts.

Most of them where still shocked with the fact the swara is the actual SS - THE MYSTERIOUS PAINTER.

Swara was getting other proposal also.
That was to do interior designing of world famous hotels in different different part of the world.

It was an overwhelming response for her and everyone was damm happy about it.

After the exhibition was over everyone was thinking of taking some time of and going somewhere for just one week or something to enjoy family time as the last overing was around 2 months before when everyone went for weekend can trip and everyone desperately needed a break from all the hectic schedule going on.

It was decided that next week everyone will go to Bora Bora island and have a trip which includes adventurous yet peaceful one week time with everyone the knights singhania's evans and Williams. Swara also decided to talk everyone on the weekend for upcoming work till then she will continue the office work given to her and complete all the remaining work  for next week which will make her free throughout the trip and even after that so she was the mostly leaving in in the office only and Xavier being also a supported boyfriend didn't disturb her much just he look after it that she eats her food at time as he was also busy on clearing the schedule for the next week as no one wants to work in holidays with family.

It was also decided to give employees a week off also as they also work equally hard as their bosses. So every employees of each company was getting a paid week off and everyone was damm happy with it.