CHAPTER 26

Next morning Xavier and swara were still sleeping when reyansh came to wake up aarav and Noah,

He first moved towards aarav s room and wake them up and move towards swaras room to wake her up (generally it's reyansh who use to wake swara up) .

He opened the door and got seeing them both hugging each other, then he roamed his eyes around the room and stop at movie which was going on with mute, he understood the situation but somewhere he has an idea about their friendship cum their liking towards each other. He knows Xavier is an good man as he did his research on their DENX company before inviting them here but still as an brother his mind is not ready to accept without taking his test (or should I say class) .

He was thinking all this when he saw Xavier opening his eyes and stood their to see what he is going to do.

Xavier pov

I opened my eyes to see swara sleeping beside me with her in my arms. I don't know but I get the best feeling when I am with swara, it's like I can trust her with my life, look she is so innocent yet strong, shy but still bold, and what not.

Having her in my arms is the best time I have with her. Just holding her gives me peace.

I gave a peck on her forehead and started to wake her up. (By staying with her almost I know she likes to be wake up be someone and nowadays which is me)

X:swara get up, you have to get ready for the breakfast and day out.

S:hmm 2 mins (hmm looking at this innocent pouty face who cannot melt I just stare at her lovingly for this 2 mins, I know that after this she will be busy whole day so the idea is not that bad to have her in my arms for some more time)

After 5 mins

X: baby, come get up otherwise you will be late for breakfast. (To which she replied okay)

Xavier turn around to go at his room in tree house which swara had shown him before when he came in front of reyansh who have an blank expression on his face.

Whereas reyansh who watch all this till know was smiling at them as he saw this whole time how Xavier see swara (adoration, love, trust, life) he saw all this in his eyes for swara to which he is somewhat happy but still maintain a straight face in front of Xavier.

R: come let's talk in other room. (While eyeing to swara who is still sleepy)

X: I am in opposite room (saying he goes there while reyansh wake swara up again by kissing her forehead )

R: doll wake up and come on get ready.

Swara woke up hearing her brother voice and hug him good morning bhai.

R: good morning doll comeon get up.

After that reyansh goes to Xavier room and sees him sitting in bed.

Reyansh: before saying anything I know you are good person Xavier but what is your relationship with doll, good friend or something else.

Xavier: reyansh believe me I am confused I know this will be looking ridiculous to you but think of my point of you , you might be knowing that I have never made a friend beyond the elite group because of my trust issues but with swara I can trust my life, I am free around her, I know that I like her but I want to found out myself that whether it's just like or love myself, whenever I found out I will tell you all till then please give me sometime.

Reyansh: Xavier frankly speaking I have seen the look of your eyes yesterday when I called her doll and today Morning also and believe you more than like her, but still I trust you around her so don't brake that trust otherwise you won't be any better mind it. (With serious expression)