CHAPTER 38

It was finally the D-day and everybody were moving from here and their taking care of everything, everyone was exited for the party.

Reyansh and Xavier were checking the security and guests list, evan and Daniel were checking food, drinks, music , girls were taking care of parlor,dress and accessories.

The inaugration was supposed to start at 7 pm followed by dinner.

In all this swara was also feeling nervousness as after today she has to face media regularly and how will she handle them, etc.

Xavier saw her disturbed so he decided to go and talk to her.

Xavier : swara come with me, I have to discuss something with you.

All others gave them teasing look which swara didn't see as she was already feeling nervous and Xavier decided to ignore them.

Xavier : swara, why are you looking so nervous and stressed, I know that you are taking a major step in your life by introducing yourself in front of the world but you know that we all are their to help you you know that right.

Swara : I know that you all are their for me, but still this all is so overwhelming , I mean to be followed everywhere and to be treated differently than I already have, to face their continuous question, to be speculated at every thing I do, it's all so new and frustrating that I can't focus on anything else than this.

Xavier : (while hugging her) you know I was exactly like you when I was teen and introduced to whole world as knight. They also sat an image in their mind that I am also some rich spoiled brat who can do whatever he wants, he can have anything he wants, it's their mentality, we can do nothing but try to change them. And you know that I try to do it, I joined my dad's company when I was 16 , learned every small things about business, to prove everyone that I am not some spoil brat . But you know when the mind there was fit that everybody who is born rich has everything and want didn't do any hard work to achieve something they just get them by their luck. And that was the time I decided that I would let nobody to Change me ,this is who I am nobody can change the fact .it doesn't matter what they think about me what matters it what I think about myself ,what my people things about me which includes my family my friends you who stood by me by all the problem I faced in my life. Never think about what will people think of you. Be yourself , I know it would be difficult for you for first few days and you are saying right that the media will follow you likely but it's just that you have to avoid them or you have to include them in your life as it doesn't matter to you ,they don't exist, you just have to think that nobody is their around you and be yourself,it doesn't matter what they think about you or write about you in newspapers and television because we know who you and what kind of person you are and the other doesn't matter what they think about you do they.

Swara : you are right, they are not someone who I should care about, I will be my self , in doesn't matter what you think about me or they like me, she smiled towards Xavier while hugging him tightly and said thank you.

Xavier : you don't have to say me thanks (while pecking her forehead with a smile.)

It was around 2 in the afternoon when all the ladies decided to get some rest by having a spa so they went towards the parlor room in knight mansion which was as good as an five-star parlour with all the necessary equipments and staff.

They all had a relaxing time at the spa and also got their makeup done by the MUA their only and returned to their room to get ready whereas swara was asked to be seated their only as Xavier has arranged her dress, makeup and accessories which swara was not allowed to see till the time she gets completely ready.

So her makeup was also done by a renowned makeup artists Lorin Cole which was told to not allow swara to see her self till she gets completely.

Lorin : here please change into this, my assistant will help you.