CHAPTER 32

Ana: what the hell, is that bitch dumb.

Swara : chill, let me handle this, this girl is quite annoying for me from the start so it will be fun to show her the exact place that belongs to her.

Anna : what do you mean, what are you doing, can i help you. (Excited tone)

Swara : (while shaking her head) not now, will ask your help if needed.

Swara called someone.

Person : hello ma'am

Swara : I want every single detail of Jennifer Andrew and her photoshoot schedule .

Person : will do ma'am, anything else.

Swara : yes, xander make sure know one gets harm during your investigation process and you have two hours to give me every single detail of her.

Person ma'am : sure ma'am.

(All were looking at swara with open mouth as she was talking like Xavier : cold, and demanding)

They all had breakfast and Xavier called all men in study and asked swara to with for him.

In study

Xavier : I want every single person we know to remove their shares and stocks from Steve Andrews company right know.

William: I will inform my other business associates also .

Everyone nodded and went for their respective work.

In car

Xavier was driving when swara asked him a question.

Swara : you told everyone to remove their respective shares from the company right.

(Xavier looked shocked but quickly mask his emotions and nodded yes with straight face.)

Swara (with a sigh) : Xavier I know that Jennifer did wrong but don't involve her family in this. They don't have to pay such heavy price of losing their company and money just because of their daughter silliness.

Xavier : swara you don't know what kind of people Andrew are. They are not innocent as they seem. I am sure they have supported Jennifer in this mess so they can extend their bankruptcy. Plus do you know how they get the project for their company, they are sick people they can do anything to make money, be it killing people to get that.
We were trying very hard over the pass couple of years to collect proves against them and provide justice to many small company who have suffered because of them but they have a strong backup that is still protecting them. Someone in mafia I guess. We still haven't have any of the proves but we will soon after their bankruptcy.

Swara : fine, do what you want but don't interfere in my way of making Jennifer regret.

Xavier : sure.

They reached office while talking to each other on different topics and ideas about their upcoming project.

When they reach their they saw that a huge crowd of reporters are standing in the front of Knight company.

Xavier cursed under his breath and ask Roger to clear the reporters and drive to underground area.

They saw that some of the reporters are hiding in underground parking lot also which made Xavier furious as how the hell they get in here.

He called Roger to increase the security of swara and also asked him to send few bodyguard to cover their entrence till the private elevator and send the security guard to his office.