CHAPTER 30

They landed in newyork around 11 am and were surrounded by bunch of reporters who had been waiting their for 1 hr just to catch a glimpse of Knight, Ryan and Wilson family.

As soon as they saw the family they Rush towards them and started asking questions of collaboration with singhania. And they all started asking questions about the new member in elite group whom they have saw numerous number of times whether it is family dinner or outings, she was always their.

No one pov

All the family just entered the airport area from the terminal and were shocked to see them at this time as it was 3am in the morning and they have asked the airport security to keep media away but they were not successful in doing that.

They guards surrounded everyone and trying the best to avoid media. Swara was fully covered by Xavier, evan and Daniel from all the three side because they don't want to involve swara in this mess but a media person captured swara behind Xavier and in between both Ryan and Daniel so they started asking questions about her.

William: the collaboration with singhania has been signed and we will inform you all soon about the further information, if you, may excuse us. (William said in a cold business tone which no one could deny so they stopped asking questions to them)

All the family member were able to move out of the airport.

They all were damm tired so they all decided to rest fora day in knight mansion only and will start going to office on Wednesday (tomorrow)

They all left to their rooms, the elite group went to their own room in last floor which is reserved for them.

Swara and Xavier have their room opposite to each other.

Swara came out of washroom after freshing up and wearing her nightdress when she heard a knock on the door.

She went to open the door and saw Xavier leaning on her door.

Swara: (she opened the door wider to let Xavier come in and asked) what are you doing here at this time, do you need anything.

Xavier: nothing (he just went ahead and slept on her bed like a king)

Swara just shook her head at his behavior and closed the door behind , she went towards the bed and saw him waiting for her.
(It was common for them to sleep in each other room , in fact they get the best sleep in each other arms. )

She moved towards him while hugging him whereas he kept his hands under her head and the other one on her waist.
They slept hugging each other.

Other side

It was around 8 am when Jennifer was breaking everything in her room seeing the news going on the tv.

She was furious to know that when Xavier and his whole family went to India and they took swara along with them, that only shows how much she is closer to all.

Jennifer always wanted this, being in elite group and closer to Knight's, Ryan and Wilson . They are the three most powerful in United States and the Knight are the most powerful around the globe.
She always wanted power and fame, her main motive to pursue Xavier was his power and position which she can use any time and anywhere. Plus his good look was a complete package for her.

She often used to show her friends and group that she is close to elite by showing her old picture (where the elites were forced to attain her birthday party because of their parents business relationship)which give power to her that she can do anything if she wants.

Her friends often asked her for the number and were trying to convince her to let them meet the elite which she used to avoid by saying that they like being with some commener and middle class people. And they don't stand a chance to meet and be with the elite.

But know when swara is included in elite. She was also a middle class and a mere employee in knight company (or she thought so) swara has everything which she wanted , part of elite, media attention, fame , attention of the family members, everything and Jennifer was going crazy because of this.

Outside her room Andrew and Mrs Steve was also in tension as their company is in the state of bankruptcy which they were delaying by taking knights name as their soon to be family.

They taught that they will be able to convince knights for the engagement of Xavier Jennifer and collaboration of knights and Steve company but when they saw the news of their collaboration with the singhania they were sure that now they don't have any chance of collaboration and seeing swara with them they lost the chance of engagement also.

Andrew was definitely mad and he shouted Jennifer name through the drawing room which reach every corner of the house, even the angry Jennifer and poor servents who are know in danger also.

Jennifer came down stairs annoyed and saw her dad in his anger mode

Jennifer : what dad, why are you shouting at me.

Andrew : really you are asking me that, you have just one fucking job which is to keep Xavier in check and try to lure him like you did with all others. Just a simple job and you can't do it, what are we going to do know. We were saying about the chances of collaboration to the shareholders of our company and now that also be given any more.

Mrs Steve : can't we just finish this ara ( swara ) or whoever she is, all the problems we have is because of this bitch only . She is just a nanny to Noah as he likes her very much.

( listening to the last line of Mrs Steve , an evil idea came into the mind of Jennifer)

Jennifer: well we wre going to do that only. (While smirking)

Andrew: what to kill her (while raising his eyebrows at her)

Jennifer : no but spreading the news of her identity as a nanny in their house, which automatically reduce the controversy over her plus damage her self respect also. (While grinning madly)

They all were somewhat happy as they have some idea and plan to tackle this situation for the time being (which they didn't know that they themselves landed them in big trouble.)

No one pov

Knight Mansion

All the elders waked up till lunch time were waiting for the youngers to wake up and come down stairs so they can have their lunch together.

All the youngsters came down by 2 pm and were really hungry so they directly went for the lunch.

They all were having lunch while discussing their vacation and upcoming office events.

Edward : their is some news going on about us and the Steve being a family.

All stopped what they were doing and focused on the words Edward said just now

Nick : (while shaking his head and muttering some curses) don't they understand the meaning of no, god this illiterate people really are useless and shameless.

Swara : well let's ignore it and  have our lunch peacefully, why should we waste our precious time and lunch for that useless and uncivilized people.

Daniel : you only are my true sister (while saying this he immediately started having lunch making other laugh and they also started to have their lunch with same amount of jokes.

They all spent time together watching their childhood  photos and remembering and teasing each other about some fun moments .

Not so long chapter but definitely worth it,
What do you think about this,
Tell me your opinion in comment box and if you like this chapter then vote it .

Thank you for having patiences with me.

You can also girv me some suggestions in the message box.

Bye
Take care
Kirti kankaria .