CHAPTER 28

Next morning when swara opened her eyes she was feeling relived and better as she doesn't have any burden on her shoulder of not telling her family about that incident .

She went down stairs after fresh n up and saw that everyone was waiting for her at the breakfast table.

Swara : good morning.

All : good morning (princess, swara, kiddo, doll. )

Harsh : Xavier you will stay with swara and children whereas we will take care of other arrangements.

Swara : dad I will also help you, why will i stay here and you all will work outside.

William : swara i think harsh is right, we have more then enough people to handle outside work but we can't handle Noah and aarav like you, they spend most of the time with you.

Swara : fine.

All were busy in preparation of holi decorations and food whereas swara and Xavier were busy with kids.

The party was to start at 11 am and followed by lunch.

All got ready by 10 : 30 am and were having a super at back side of the garden.

Guest started to come and were welcomed by harsh and niharika whereas knight, Ryan, William family was with reyansh, aastha,swara and kids enjoying in the corner

The party started and everyone was enjoying coloring each other with songs on the roll.

Swara met her school and college friend and introduced Xavier to them but one caught Xaviers attention as he was continuously flirting with swara whereas Xavier was having hard time controlling his anger, he was looking at that guy with such hatred and dangerous glare that if he didn't run now then he will surely be 6 feet under the ground.

Guy : swara let's catch up over a cup of coffee what do you say.

Before swara could answer Xavier grab swara waist and answered that

Xavier : sorry my girlfriend have promised me to show me around, so it's not possible, right darling.

Swara : (startled) yeah, I guess (narrowing her eyes at Xavier)