CHAPTER 31

All spent their night in knight mansion and decided to join their office from tomorrow as they have to complete all the pending work due to collaboration.

Next day as usual all the girls and ladies prepare a healthy breakfast where as the men were doing some work discussion and security update.

They all were having breakfast when William spoke about an important topic.

William :swara from now on you will have a bodyguard following you every where, please adjust as we can't do anything in this as it is related your safety and security.

S: okay dad. Well Reyansh bhai already informed me on this and I don't  have any problem if it provide you all some peace.

They all completed the breakfast and were heading towards their respective work.

Swara was with Xavier in her car, they came out from the main gate gate only to be surrounded by reporters.

Where as the group of reporters were standing from 8 :am in the morning only to catch a glimpse of Xavier knight and the mystery girl at the airport.

They saw some unknown car coming out of knights mansion and taught of Xavier. They surrounded the car and caught glimpse of swara and Xavier together in the back side discussing something.

Swara saw the reporters and tried to cover her face but it was of no use as they have already captured her so Xavier stoped her by holding her hands and shaking his head as no and swara understood him just give him a nod with a small smile but they forget that all this have been captured by the media reporters.

They drive from their with the help of bodyguard and went from the office and reporters also went from from their as they got some great clips and pics to increase their trp.

Swara and Xavier as usual entered the office  together and the employees were staring at them which they clearly choose to ignore.

There day went quiet busy as Xavier has to catch up on collaboration where as swara has to discuss something about the hotel design with her team, they didn't have time for having lunch together.

They finished their work by 6:30 and were just winding up.

Xavier : let's have dinner outside, it's being long time we had some time for us.

Swara : like a date (while wiggling her eyebrows.)

Xavier : if you would like that (with a wink)

Listening to him swara started looking here and there while blushing furiously.

They decided to go to central Park and have hot dogs while taking a stroll.

Xavier tighten the security around them and asked the bodyguard to dress in a normal man till the time they are park so people won't recognise them.

They covered themselves with mask and caps .

Swara was totally enjoying herself. They clicked n number of photos. They were making fun of each other most of the time.

The bodyguard who were with Xavier were seeing a new a side of Xavier which they have never seen and were capturing their funny moment by taking candid picture of them .

Whereas Jennifer who was continuously trying to contact Xavier and the other elite members which she was not able to do as they all have blocked her number.

She tried using other phone (of her assistant) but was not successful.

She wanted to invite them on her modeling show and try to get benefits of them being here for her but that's not possible .