Chapter 23

Y/N: aight suckers

Nat: hi, quick question

Y/N: shoot

Nat: The front of the coffee shop has windows. Do we meet in the blind spot or does this sound like I'm kidnapping you.

Y/N: not gonna lie..

Birdguy: We meet in front of the windows but act kinda natural so no one calls the police?

Y/N: I am even more worried.

Nat: Meet at the corner, there is good foot traffic there?

Y/N: sure, and I brought a lizard

Birdguy: Wha-

Nat: great

Y/N: is there a way me meet at the park instead? I had to wake everyone up at 5 to get going so we would not be late.

Nat: you need sleep why

Y/N: so I could not be late

Birdguy: It's six

Y/N: and I'll be ten minutes late

Nat: Were bringing you breakfast

Y/N: No its fine

Nat: Birdguy get the flour 

Birdguy: You like muffins?

Y/N: whats a muffin

Birdguy: your gonna love this

Y/N: See you there guys!

Nat: Bye!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

       Your Pov

       I put my phone back into my pocket and moved pup in Tamara's lap. She fell asleep again while I was answering Nat's question. I picked up pup and Tamara and walked down the empty street. The sun was nearly up and I saw the first car go by. It was nearly 6:30. I continued walking for a while making sure not to wake the little ones. We all stayed up super late to do todays chores so when Kyle and his "friends" came home it would look like we did everything and got home from grocery shopping.

       I stopped infront of our usual grocery store. I grimaced, this would be the painful part. Puppy did not have a tracker and I disabled Tamara's but I linked hers to mine so it would look like we were always together. Which we were. I found the tracker in my ear and pulled it out. Gently but firmly. When the could metal slid out of my ear I felt the warm ooze of a drop of blood slide down the side of my head. 

       Putting the tracker on the small pulley system in the door so it would move when anyone opened it I left the store. Now no one would know where I went. I put a bandage in my ear and put a personalized earing in my ear so the hole would not close.

       About five minutes later I started seeing people walking to and fro. I was close to the coffee shop but decided to ask if they would meet me at the park nearby it. I was so tired from the two hour walk and the super late night and would need my energy for watching the littles at the fair. I sighed and set both sleeping children down in a soft spot in the grass.

     Is this a good spot? I though to my self as I looked over the pigmented lawn and neatly groomed trees. Hmmm. Deciding it was as good as we would get I leaned against an old maple tree. Enjoying the early morning sunlight that filtered in between the leaves I pulled out my phone to ask them if this worked.

       Sighing I entered the passcode as Tamara began to stir. I gulped

"Hey love, go back to sleep for me?" I asked pushing her ginger hair from her face.

"No Y/N/N I wanna stay with you" she said curling into a ball. "I wanna see da mystery pweople cwome an, an an an..." she started to say but got cut off with a yawn.

"How about this darling, I will call them or let you talk to them through my phone then you gotta go back to sleepyes, and I'll wake you when I see them come?" I tried to promise her. 

"otay.." I was pleasantly surprised she agreed to that but judging from her half asleep state she would agree with a lot of things. I giggled and played with her hair. 

"I don't think you can type right now love, should I call them?" I said a bit afraid that they would not answer the phone or did not want to be called.

"Calling them now dear..."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Nats Pov

       I was up early training when the phone rang. I walked over and recognised the number but was surprised when I did. 

"Hello?"