Chapter 45

A/N: It was three in the morning and my cousin sent me this. We had not talked in like a week and it was really random. Just thought I would share.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Your Pov

           After eating dinner with the everyone that I had met at this odd place and climbed back up the staircase off doom I flopped onto the bed and sighed. At least I was not sharing a room and could sneak out. But I was too high up to jump. How would I do it? At least I knew where the stairwell was.

                 I rolled over and cracked my eyes open. Staring at the little dust motes settling on the sheets. Pups steady breathing gently stirring the air the tiniest bit in his sleep. I smiled at him. He looked so peaceful, and utterly unaware of what a weird life he had before this. I pulled the cover over him a little more and stroked his tiny back.

                I heard a knock at the door and sat up quickly.

"Who is it?" I said standing up.

"It's James, The one you were teaching about tea kettles" I heard him say. I forced down a small smile and opened the door.

          Immediately I noticed he was carrying a rather large box. "What's that?"

"Oh this? Natasha asked me to bring this up to you." Oh. Must be some kind of bed for pup.

"Thank you James!" I said and opened the door ever wider.

            He walked all the way in and set the box in the middle of the room. 

"That ones heavy." He said and started to open it.

             I stood and watched for a second as he peeled of the tape and took out pieces. It seemed like the standard crib, but easy to put together. Four sides a bottom and a tiny mattress. He built it incredibly fast and then stood up.

"Thank you" I said kind of unsure of what to say next.

"Its nothing Y/N, if you want most of us are in the kitchen and I think Tamara is in the big fort." James replied and started to walk out the door.

"Oh ok! The kitchen we were just in right?" I asked just to make sure.

"That's the one!" He said and went down the hallway.

              I pulled at the mattress to make in fill up quicker and then set it in the crib. Pulling a pillowcase of my pillow I set it down as a sheet and gently lowered pup into his new bed for tonight. I really really did not want to leave him alone her but I needed to know how to get out of here. I saw vents in the kitchen but otherwise it was too high up. I think that stairwell would have to do.

             Well, now that that was settled what would I do next.