Chapter 27

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Natasha's Pov

"come onnnnnnn tashaaaaa" Tamara said literally dragging me to the pool of rubber ducks. I cast one last hopeless look at Y/N but she just laughed and waved at me.

"Ok, here use this." I said handing her a ten dollar bill. She looked at is and immediately ran over to the guy running the lazy duck river. 

        Coming over with the magnetic fishing rod I silently showed her how to use it. She let out that really high pitched little kid laugh/scream thing and rushed to an empty spot. I laughed and followed her patting the baby, wait no pup's back to help him calm down after her shill scream-giggle. 

"No, cast it her." I said pointing to a different spot. "You will get that toy turtle if you go that."

"Ok tasha" she said and moved her rod. 

       Slowly pulling it out she got the fish magnet that had turtle written on it. As the man handed her turtle she looked so happy and immediately cast it back in again. Her eyes were glowing as she watched the magnetic "hook" fall into the water. It looked like she was aiming farther out to the mini pencil set. Frowning because it became unhooked she tried again. Just as she almost hooked it my phone buzzed.

"Hey can I check this?" I asked her. To absorbed in her fishing she just nodded.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

                                                 We Who Shall Not Be Named

Wanda: Loki, that's not what railed means. Or railing for that matter.

Okoye: oh my god

Shuri: ohmyheavens

Gamora: why..

Carol: I- 

Hope: s'cuse me?

Mantis: yes! It means you beat someone over the head with a rail!

Nebula: I- omgg

Gamora: never say that again mantis its to..

Nat: violent

Gamora: you're one to talk. But yes mantis. Do not say that it's the r word ok?

Mantis: Ok

Loki: So when I tell people I will rail them, I don't mean beat them with a rail

Nat: Loki, it has connotation to the naughty.

Loki: Thor did say no stabbing ok.

Nat: The other naughty

Loki: mass genocide

Hope: no Loki

Mantis: Hurting peoples feeling?

Pepper: no, Nat message Loki I think if we let him guess he will confess to several horrible crimes.

                              //Nat privately messages Loki\\

Loki: I must correct these threats to Thor oh my god

Lady Stark I am sorry for whatever Sir Stark might say to you... Farwell and apology's

                         Loki has Left in embarrassment

Shuri: Whatcha tell him

Nat: What I told Wanda

Wanda: I hate  you for that talk by the way

Okoye: Oh, was that the screaming I heard from your room?

Wanda: Yes

Never EVER ask Nat about this stuff

Shuri: I was being a dumb lil' noodle and asked Okoye about it once.

Okoye: That was a fun talk

Nat: They make the weirdest faces.

Gamora: We share a ship with Drax so if any of you want to punish Wanda or Shuri or Peter or anyone without like Drax immunity its free torture!

Nat: hey wanda..

                             Wanda and Shuri have left

Nat: poor sport

Carol: How did Loki even learn that phrase though?

Val, you seem too quiet.

Valkyrie: i may or many not have thought it impaled iheardpeopletalkingaboutitandthatswhattheysaid.

Nat: I did you figure it out?

Valkyrie: Not before I told Loki, then never bothered to correct him because it was funny.

Pepper: That is hilarious. What did he tell Thor, and does Thor know?

Valkyrie: Thor corrected me, and Loki says "Thor I will rail you" he looked so confused. Then Thor did not realize he knew what it meant and kept doing something that annoyed and Loki says "Don't make me Thor" Thor just ran.

Nat: That was amazing

Carol: Does Friday have it on vidio?

Pepper: I will pull it up promise.

Nat: I have to go, time to slaughter a duck see you!

Gamora: metaphor?

Nebula: YOU GO GIRL

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Yes Tamara" I said looking at the girl pulling my sleve

"Can you pwease get da toy?" She says pointing at a small duck toy handing over the magnet you had to catch to get it.

"Here" I said lining up her pole and tell how far to cast the line.

         She cheered when she got it and asked to find Y/N and Clint. We walked away from the booth and towards the dart game they had went to when I heard a rustle behind me. I though it was someone passing but heightened my sense. I walked a little closer to Tamara as well.

"So.." someone said in a bugs bunny voice " I hears a lookin for me's"

"Who showed you bugs bunny Y/N" I said turning around

"Clint did!" they said putting a stuffed duck on their head. "And we got a unicorn too. Just wait till Clint gives you his gift. Also duck!" I instinctually duck but they just brandish their stuffed duck at me. I laugh and look around for Clint.

"Birdboy's gonna give you a chicken don't kill him" Y/N says as she handed what looked like a scone to Tamara. 

"Come then Y/N, we were just going to sit down. Pup seems tired and someone need food." I said while Y/N brushed crumbs of Tamara's shirt. 

"Coming!" Y/N said bounding ahead of us.