Authors Note

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE ENTIRE THING THERE IS A SUMMARY AT THE BOTTOM

Hi everyone! This is a big thank you and an authors note. If you don't want to read it then just skip over it. Thanks!

        Thank you all for everything! Over nine thousand reads and two hundred votes! It may sound really like, cheesy but anytime it says someone voted or commented on my story it makes my day. 

       This is my first ever fanfiction and I am so happy that a few people like it! Thirty chapters is a big milestone for me and in writing this book. I plan on adding all the avengers into this story soon so if you have any characters that you would love to be mentioned more I will put them in more. 

       I plan to add the guardian's of the galaxy as well. I also want to include Antman and The Wasp more because they are a) awesome and b) do not have bigish rolls in any other wrong number fanfiction I have ever read.

       Thank you all so much for the chance to get better at writing, make new freinds and have fun reading books that I love. 

Thank you all so much! Remember to drink some water, get some sleep, and do something for yourself!

                                      Love,

                                            JustAnotherByte

SUMMARY:

please read the note but if you didn't please let me know what avengers you want highlighted more in the story (like underrated hero's). Also I will include the guardians of the galaxy.