Chapter 35

A/N: I love this song like love LOVE it and this ending to me is everything. Happy sad, I think its perfect. I listened to this as I wrote most of the other chapters to!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Your Pov

        Well, it's not everyday that you walk into a a tornado of wild ingredient controlled by red light floating through the air, or people hanging on lamps like its the most casual thing to do. By the looks of everyone it seemed pretty normal.

"Thank you" I said the the person that offered me a seat.

"No problem! My name is Wanda." She introduced herself wiping flour off her hand to shake mine.

"You've been the one talking to Clint and Natasha right?" I saw Tasha facepalm in the corner.

" 'Tis I" I said eyeing the stool that was floating closer to me.

"Here you can sit near to Bruce, he's just working on a project." Wanda said flicking her wrist so the chair drifted off to where I was supposed to sit.

"Quick question here, mind if you introduce yourselves?" I said. I wanted to at least know their names. Then I would go see if Tamara was ok. What IS this place. It's like comfortable chaos has a house that it created.

"Now Wanda is the one with the longest hair, Thor is a close second and them and Hill has a bun. Bruce is the one with the short dark hair and the red haired person standing in the corner is Natasha. And of course the really good looking blonde guy is me!" Clint said pointing to everyone in turn.

"Thanks Clint!" I said wiping some flour off the counter to put my elbow on. This would be an interesting day.

        I mean everyone in this room I could tell was dangerous but needed a reason to be violent. A lot of regrets and guilt floated about. But they all had good intentions and felt guilt so that was a great sign! Well with morality not like bad things that happened were good.

         Great, my internal monologue is weird again.

              Suddenly I heard more footsteps come. It was probably whoever was talking about Mac n' Cheese in the 1940's.

"Who are you?" They asked as soon as they came through the door.

"James this is the guest we were talking about." Natasha said stepping out of her corner.

"Oh alright," The man said relaxing a little. He had shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, I'm Y/N." I said.

"Nice to meet you." He said and walked over to the other side of the kitchen. Presumably to ask Clint more about me. He was really dangerous and had a ton or regrets and horrible things on his conscience. Poor fellow. I mean I can never tell what anything is with just facial cues but trauma can be seen if you know how to look.

         I tried to listen in but I could only hear a few words. "Peter....        Disappeared...........            school..                      Tony......" 

          Clearly something had happened with a person named peter. Young enough to be in school and whoever Tony was. Parent? Friend? Oh man, not good.

"Want to go and check on Tamara?" Natasha asked pulling my attention from Clint and the other guy.

"Yes please," I said. I was slightly worried.

"Clint, Wanda, Bruce, James, Thor, I'll be right back please don't break anything." Natasha said turning around to walk out. I followed her out the door and down a few flights of stairs.

"Who needs exercise when you have a marathon length of stairs to go anywhere." I grumbled to my self. Tasha laughed and turned around. "You probably had a long walk to get to the park no?" 

"One was to put it" I said jumping the last three stairs in the row. "DEAR GOD how many stairs do you own!?!?" I said after looking around the corner. There was another row! 

"If you don't want to walk the rest of the way there are other solutions you know." Natasha said walking up two stairs to meet me where I was standing.

"Like this!" I said and rolled down the stairs. 

"Y/N! There's not even carpet what if you hurt yourself?!?" Natasha shouted running down the stairs after me.

"Can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!" I sang still bumping down the stairs.

"OW!" I hit a door.

"GOOD GOD Y/N DON"T DO THAT!" Natasha said catching up to me.