Chapter 32

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Your Pov

"Well," I said.

       With Tamara at her friends house then I would not worry about her getting recaptured. However even though I trusted Nat and Clint a lot it took a few months of conversation and a brief coffee shop meeting. I would normally never EVER let her go to places alone or at least follow close behind her when she did. 

       I know I am way to over protective over her and pup but I think for where we were it was for the best. I could never act like it, but now coming to this choice was really hard. Even though both Hope and Cassie were really nice, I would not want her just staying with them. Its partly because I was slightly paranoid from past experiences but also remembering what happened to me.

       No was going to be my automatic answer even though neither of them would like it. But it would be even worse for her sitting in a abandoned warehouse till I came back. If I came back. Maybe I should say yes just to keep her out of this trouble. But I did not want her to stay with Hope and Cassie alone because I half trusted them. It takes time to earn full trust. 

        I trusted Natasha and Clint more.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Hope's Pov

"Yes" Y/N said. And both younger girls started cheering. 

"But," Y/N said holding up her hand to quiet them. "But, I do have a few questions to ask before, why don't you too play a little more. There are a few sticks over there and a low hanging tree branch." They suggested.

       Cassie and Tamara ran off to go find the sticks. Y/N was really good with both of the young girls as well as the baby. When Natasha texted me to come to the fair and bring Cassie was was slightly confused.  But after she explained her plan it was a good idea to learn more about where Y/N came from, and if they were ok. Hopefully everything Natasha set in place would work. It usually does.

"Alright, I really don't mean to intrude or be rude here." Y/N said shaking me out of my thoughts.  "But I would like to come when you take Tamara with you." They said.

"Of course," Clint said braiding a strand of grass between his fingers.

"Also, can Natasha and Clint come as well? I don't mean to be off-putting but I do care a lot about Tamara and would not want anything to go wrong." Y/N finished.

"Of course, it's completely understandable." I said. They did not really trust me, but that was ok. Hopefully it would change in time. They were really clever, and from what Natasha and Clint told me they were really good at tracking people and reading faces. If they had to learn that and probably not for fun their life must not have been the best.

"Oh, and also, I have something i need to be home for, but it's kind of late at night. Would 11 work for pick up time? I know it is so late for Tamara but she really can not come."

"Sure. That's fine with me." I said.

        The tree of our phones buzzed. Y/N started at the sound but leaned against the tree when they found out what it was.

"Answer your phones, it looks like it may be urgent seeing as all three of you got a message."

"You sure Y/N? We can look, but not respond unless its an emergency."

"No, its fine. Plus I think pup is waking up so yeah."

"Alright." Natasha said pulling out her phone. Both Clint and I followed her actions and I saw there was a message in the Avengers group chat.