Chapter 1

Cassidy's point of veiw.
I slowly open my eyes and look around. I groan and remember schools today. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes and grab my phone. I unlock it and go threw my Twitter feed. I have about 76k on Instagram, 200k on vine and 800.6k on vine. I smile at my mentions and walk to my bathroom. I take my clothes off and get into the shower. I wash my hair with my ocean breeze shampoo and rinse it out. I squirt some conditioner and quickly lather my hair with it and wash my body with my love addict body wash. I wash my face and rinse off. I hop out and wrap my towel around my body and hair. I walk into my room and contemplate on what to wear. I decide on white high waisted shorts, and a 5sos yellow tank top. I tuck the tank top in and put on my yellow vans. I have vans every color of the rainbow. I walk back into the bathroom and dry my hair and quickly fishtail it, coming out messy but pretty. I brushed my teeth and began my makeup. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup or cake my face. I just put on some BBcream and the falses mascara. I apply some baby lips and spray my love addict perfume. I go over to my jewelry and put on an infinity bracelet. I put my backpack over my shoulders and walk downstairs. I yell goodbye to my parents and walk to the end of my driveway where the bus picks me up. I rather take the bus because my best friend Valentina does. I turn around and look at my house. (Picture above). You could say I have one of the nicest houses in the neighborhood. I live on peachstone glen in chino hills. I took a quick selfie and posted it on Instagram with the comment "5sos💛" and post it. I quickly get lots of comments and likes. I smile and try to reply to as much as I can when my bus pulls around the corner. I put my phone into my pocket and walk onto the bus. I sit next to valentina and we read threw comments the rest of the bus ride. We arrive at school and everyone files off the bus. Valentina and I walk to our lockers that are right next to eacothers. I put my combination in and grab my ela book out of my locker. I say bye to vale and walk to ela. I sit down in my seat and tap my pencil when some boy sits down next to me. Oh it's just Chris.
"Hey chris" I said.
"What's up"
"Hanging what about you?"
"Same. So I was wo-" but he was cut off my the teacher.
"Everyone take your seats and get ready for class." My teacher mrs.collins says. I weakly smile at Chris and he sits back in his seat. I sigh and think. Most boys have a crush on me and ask me out everyday but i say no but I feel bad. I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard we were getting partners for a project that will last 2 weeks. I roll my eyes and listen for my name.
Chris & Anna
Cameron & Cassidy
Wait what? No no no no. Cameron was the boy all the girls liked. But not me. I can't even look at him without feeling a wave of sadness wash over me.

Flashback
It was the last day of 6th grade and Cameron was my best friend. We were at his house just watching TV playing a dumb video game.
"Cam this is boring" I said groaning.
He turned and looked at me. We just sat there looking at each other awkwardly. He glanced down at my lips and I had the feeling he wanted to kiss me. No no Cameron Dallas doesn't want to kiss me. But I was wrong because he did. It was a two second peck and I pulled away and shot off the couch.
"I umm"
"I'm sorry. Just go"
"Excuse me? I mean I Uh okay" I said and ran out the house crying. I ran threw his backyard right into mine. I ran into my room and cried into my pillow all night long and never talked to him again.

Present time
"I Uh" I stutter because I couldn't catch my breath.
"It's okay I'll start it just act like your doing something" he said shrugging it off. I opened my mouth to answer but closed it and did what he said.
"So umm after school?" He said biting his lip. I nodded trying to hold my anxiety back. I've had bad anxiety since that night but only vale knows. I gather my things and head to my locker.