Chapter 16

Hey guys! There's only 4 chapters left in this book! But there is going to be a sequel!
----------------------------------------------
3 months later
Cassidy's pov
Wow, a lot has happened in 3 months. Jack, Jack and I have moved to LA and magcon has sadly broken up. Matt also lives In LA but I haven't seen him that much. We see Nash a lot though but he's so fun and he's become a brother to me just like Johnson. Jack and I are still together and I know it's cliche but I can't be happier. Tay, and Maggie are still my best friends and we hang out just about everyday. As for Nick, he is 14 and lives with the jacks and I but usually goes to Nash's place cause hayes lives there. (Let's pretend he does). Cam I are still friends but it gets a little awkward. Right now I'm about to go to Maggie's place to hang out with her and Tay. I put on some jean shorts and a spaghetti strap crop tank with pink and white tribal print. I put on a pair of white vans and brush my hair. I put on some mascara and grab my phone. I walk to the living room and give Jack a quick peck.
"I'm gonna go to Maggie's I'll be back later. Love you" I said.
"Alright bye love you too be safe" he said before returning his attention to his phone. I got in my car and drove to Maggie's about 10 minutes away. I arrived at Maggie's and saw tays car in the driveway. I locked the doors and walked into the apartment and saw Tay surrounded my a shit Ton on tissues. I ran over to her and bent down next to her.
"Tay what happened!" I said half screaming.
"Her and Taylor broke up cause Taylor's a dick" Maggie said half hugging Tay.
"I-I thought he loved me" she said breaking down.
"Awh Tay. It's okay he's a prick" I said rubbing her arm. She chuckled a bit and sniffed.
"Ugh" she said wiping her nose.
"Let's do something!" Maggie yelled.
"Like what! It's soooo boring" I said laying on the ground.
"Let's go to the beach" Maggie said. We all agreed to meet at the beach at 3:30. I drove home and walked inside to see Jack in the same spot he was before I left.
"Your home early" he said smiling.
"The girls and I are gonna meet at the beach" I sad walking upstairs Jack following behind me. I grabbed my black bikini and cover and walked into the bathroom and changed. I walked out and grabbed my beach bag and ball flip flops. I put my hair into a high pony and grabbed my white Ray bans.
"Bye babe" I said and kissed his cheek and walked to my car. I got in and drove to the beach rolling the windows down so I could feel the breeze. I parked next to Maggie's car and walked to where they were tanning.
"What's up bitches" I said trying to be ghetto which ended up in a fit of giggles. I laid down on the ground and put some sun tan oil on my skin so I could tan. I pulled out the book fifty shades of grey and started reading it and listening to their soundtrack. After about an hour of reading, tanning, and listening to music Tay and I heard Maggie snoring. We took a snapchat of it laughing our asses of. We lightly picked Maggie up and threw her as hard as we could into the ocean. She woke up screaming really loud and flopping around in the water. I swam out to her and calmed her down.
"I legit hate you guys" she says swimming out of the water.
"Mommy she's pretty" a little girl said pointing towards me. I smiled and she walked towards me and she looked about 4 years old. I bent down next to her and smiled.
"Hi Cassidy's what's your name" I said smiling.
"Rose" she said blushing. I laughed lightly and her sister who looked about 14 was freaking out and looked like she was gonna cry.
"Hey sweetie" I said hugging her. That's when she started crying into my chest.
"I-I love you so-so much" she said wiping her tears.
"Wanna take a picture?" I said smiling. I could never stop smiling while I was meeting fans. She nodded her head and I picked up rose, and stood next to her sister who I believe her name was Scarlett, and smiled for the picture. I gently put rose down and hugged them goodbye. I asked Scarlett to post it to Twitter and id follow and RT the picture so I did. I saved the picture to my camera roll and walked back over to Tay and Maggie who were meeting some more fans. There were 3 boys there and they looked feminine if you asked me.
"Hey guys" I said and one of them screamed.
"Oh my god your Cassidy reed your so perfect" the blonde haired boy said. Yup definitely feminine. Later I found out they were gay fanboys but that made me love them even more.
"Hey guys wanna go get some ice creammmm" I said putting my flip flops and cover up on. They nodded and we walked to Ben and Jerry's and got cookie dough ice cream.
"Alright girls I should head home I'm pooped" I say chuckling. We all exchanged hugs and goodbyes and went our separate ways. I opened the front door and almost peed my pants at what I saw.
Selena Gomez was on our living room couch. Next to Johnson. And they were cuddling. Holy shit.
"Oh my god" I said putting my hand over my mouth. Tears weld up in my eyes and i mentally slapped myself. I fan girl too ya know.
"Hi I'm Selena" she said standing up.
"I'm Cassidy" I said and she hugged me. We all got to know each other over the night but Gilinsky was no where to be found.