Chapter 13

Cassidy's pov
I opened my eyes and saw I want on the couch with the rest of the guys and my legs were on matts lap and my head was on jacks. I sat up and saw they were half asleep half awake. I stood up and walked upstairs and saw it was 9:30. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. It was a really hot day so I put on some black nike pros but they rode up a lot so I just kept on some black underwear and an over sized flannel but I think it was jacks. Oh well. I walked downstairs and saw Matt and Nick all dressed.
"We're gonna go to the mall we told the fans we were gonna" they said.
"Cass can I go please" Nick said.
"Yeah but just be careful" I said kissing him on the cheek. Jack was staying here I guess. I smiled at him and walked to the kitchen.
"You look really cute in my clothes" he said smirking at me. I winked at him causing him to bite his lip. I blushed and made some coffee. I hopped up on the counter and he got up and stood in between my legs. He didn't have a shirt on and I stared for a second or 10. He smirked at me and looked up in my eyes. He glanced at my lips and I bit my lip. My heart began to thump, and he stared leaning in. I closed my legs around his ribs and put my arms around his neck pulling him in the rest of the way. He put his hand on my hip and his lips touched mine. I felt the biggest fire work go off in my stomach and smiled into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync and pulled away at the same time. I looked up and smiled at him like an idiot.
"I really like you" he said smiling his pitch white smile.
"I really like you too" I whispered. He came back in for the kiss, and we kinda made out for a couple minutes. We ended up on the couch cuddling watching YouTube videos. At 9:45 Nick and Matt walk through the door laughing and friendly pushing eachother.
"How was the meet and great!" Jack said. They talked about that a little bit and I got up and walked to the kitchen and took the pills and went into my bedroom and crawled up into bed.

I opened my eyes and I was in white shorts and a blood stained white tank top. I was in a dark dirty basement that smelled like something just died. It was so dark I could barely see my hand infront of me. I stepped a little forward and a light switch became visible. I walked over to it and switched it up but nothing happened.
"It's not going to work homey" a males voice whispered. I spun around but no one was there. All the lights suddenly turned on, and I was now in a blood red room with a black couch. This time, Matt was sitting on it but there was blood all over him. There was a girl on the floor covered in blood with what looked like a gun shot in her chest. I looked closer at her and I screamed and began banging on the clear wall. The girl was me.

"CASSIDY WAKE UP" someone yelled. I opened my eyes and saw Jack, Matt, and Nick standing in my room. I immediately wrapped my arms around Matt crying into his shoulder.
"Cass what happened" he said. I shook my head and stood up and walked to the bathroom.
"I'm gonna shower and then we're gonna go to the mall!" I yelled. I stopped my clothes and got into the shower. The scars were very faint and wouldn't need much makeup. I washed my hair and body and shaved my legs and got out. I wrapped my towel around my body and decided to look pretty today. I put on light wash destroyed shorts with white lace on the bottom with a white lace bralette. (Or however you spell it). I put on a cream colored cardigan and a gold necklace. I slipped on my high top white converse and dried my hair and braided it to the side. I applied a little mascara and eyeliner and grabbed my phone and credit card.
"I'm ready to go" I said and we all headed to jacks car. We drove to the mall and we decided to split up. Jack and I, and Matt and Nick. Matt and Nick walked off and Jack intertwined our fingers.
"Let's go to Starbucks" I said and we got in line. We ordered a purple rain refresher and waited for our drinks. To pass time we stocked his fan accounts laughing at the comments. We went threw a few of mine and he saw a tumblr pic I posted of me sitting on a roof top watching the stars.
"I like that one" he said taking a screenshot. I watched him smiling and he reposted it with a comment saying "isn't she cute😏 @cassidyreed". I smiled and liked it right away going through the comments. A lot of them were telling us to date and I smiled and tweeted we were just friends. We grabbed our drinks and we walked to target and grabbed a few makeup products. I then dragged him to a Sunglasses place and we got a pair of new white ray bans. We walked into Aeropostale and I heard Jack voice singing.
"Jack listen" I said pointing the the ceiling where the speakers were.
"She's cold hearted yeah she's cold hearted" played and we freaked out. I took a snap chat of Jack singing and laughing the whole time. A few fans saw us and we talked to them and took a couple pictures for about 10 minutes and browsed the clothes. I ended up getting a pair of high waisted dark ways shorts, a plain white tank top, and a floral kimono. Jack just got a couple pair of shorts and a tee shirt. We bought our things and walked to PINK. I walked in and realized Jack wasn't next to me. He was still standing at the entrance not moving. I waved my hand for him to come over to me but he wouldn't. I walked to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the store.
"Stop being a baby" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes and followed me around like a lost puppy. I got a pair of leggings, some perfume, and a tank top. I lost Jack and looked all over for him.
"Jack finnegan" I said. I finally saw him with a little pink bag with things in it. I walked over to him and grabbed the bag from him. Of course he bought me 3 thongs and 7 pairs of seamless thongs.
"Jack finnegan Gilinsky I Hate you" I said walking to line. I bought my things and dragged him into pacsun. I asked his opinion on a few skirts and dresses and had him wait in the waiting area while I put them on. I put on a black dress that stopped at mid-thigh. I walked out the dressing room and saw jacks jaw drop.
"What?" I said looking down.
"Does it look bad?" I said biting my lip. He shook his head frantically.
"Get it. Please" he said shifting in his chair. I laughed and walked back into the dressing room. I couldn't reach the zipper so I sighed and opened the door slightly.
"Jack I need help" I whispered and he smirked and walked in shutting the door behind him. I moved my hair out of the way and he slowly zipped the zipper down taking his sweet time. He kissed my neck grabbing my hips.
"Jack" I stuttered. He smirked on my neck slightly biting it.
"Not now" I said and breathed out. He winked at me and walked back out. I quickly put my outfit back on and grabbed the dress and a skirt. Jack payed for the skirt and dress and I probably thanked him a million times.
"WAIT JACK" I said laughing.
"What'd you forget" he sighed showing a slight smile.
"We need to go back to PINK" I said grabbing his hand and speed walking back to the store. I grabbed a blue triangle bikini off the rack and bought it.
"Really?" He said shaking his head.
"Yup" I said kissing his cheek. I called Matt and told him to meet us by the car. We all drove home talking about magcon the next day. We arrived home and I put 3 frozen pizzas in the oven. I sat up on the counter and got their attention.
"Guys what if I keep having the nightmares waking everyone up on the tour for a week." I said biting my lip playing with my finger tips. Jack stood up and walked over to me and hugged me probably the tightest he's ever hugged me.
"It'll be okay" he said kissing my lips softly. I nodded and smiled kissing his lips again.