Chapter 2

Cassidy's pov
"CASSIDY" I heard someone yell from across the hall. I looked around and saw valentina walking towards me.
*valentina is played by the girl taylor Johnson*
"Yes" I said nervously.
"YOUR PARTNERS WITH CAMERON DALLAS IN ELA?!" She yelled.
The whole hall went quiet and looked at us.
"Good going idiot" I said dragging her to lunch. I sat down and took a breather.
"Hi cassidy" a boy who I didn't know said. I smiled and rested my face in my hand.
"You okay?" Valentina said. My anxiety Attacks don't get any better even with the pills and treatment. I nod and take a sip of her water and stand up and walk to a bench. I hear the bell ring and walk back inside and get through the rest of the day.
I walked out of class and walked to my locker and grabbed my things and found my way outside. I saw Cameron standing with Rachel Bentley, but walked towards them.
"Oh hey cassidy" Rachel said. Rachel was a nice girl and we've been friends since 3rd grade but we weren't that close.
"Hey" I said standing there awkwardly.
"Oh Rachel I got to go I have to start a project with cassidy but I'll see you at the party tonight" cam said and winked at her. I rolled my eyes and followed him to his car. I slowly got in and placed my bag at my feet.
"So are you going to the party tonight?" He says glancing at me.
"I don't know" I said playing with the tips of my hair chewing on my bottom lip. He pulled down my street and I looked at him curiously.
"You still remember where I live?" I questioned.
"Well duh how could I forget".
I hopped out and walked up the front steps. I opened the door and walked to my kitchen close behind. I set my bag down on the floor and grabbed my ela things.
"My mom won't be home till 7 so" i trailed off.
We worked on the project for about an hour or 2 and we decided to just chill out. I was extremely nervous and he knew it too.
"Hey I'll be right back I need to change" I said and ran upstairs. I changed into black yoga pants and a cheer shirt. I walked back down and sat a little distance away from him. I turned on the Xbox that my brother nick has and went to Netflix.
"Hey what time does the party start?" I asked glancing at the clock.

5:37

"Around 8" cam said. I nodded and we watched scary movie 5 and cracked up at the weird maid. In the middle of the movie cam reaches for the remote and pauses it. I look at him, but he's already looking at me.
"Why?" He says.
"Why what".
"Us? We used to be best friends"
"It's your fault. You hated me all threw middle school, and if I did try to talk to you, you'd push me away what was I suppose to do?" I say almost yelling.
"cass don't cry" he says reaching out to me. I sigh and stand up.
"I'm gonna go change and get ready for the party. You can come upstairs with me if you want"
He nodded and we walked upstairs. I fishtailed my hair and put it to the side. I touched up my makeup and brushed my teeth. I walked to my dresser and took out a pair of destroyed light wash shorts and a flowy floral cross back tank top. I told him to turn around and I quickly changed into the outfit. I put on my peach vans and sprayed my perfume.
"Okay I'm ready" I said putting my phone into my pocket. He nodded and we walked to his car and drove to the party at his friend Nash's house.
*middle of party*
I was looking all over for can but I couldn't find him. All the boys were hitting on me but I couldn't even breathe with the disgusting scent of weed and alcohol. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water and sat down on a couch talking to a boy named Dylan. I finally saw cams tounge down Rachel's throat. I felt the tears swelling up in my eyes but I didn't know why I was crying. I stood up and tried to walk around them but someone pushed me into him and broke them up. He grabbed my arm and took me outside.
"Why are you crying?" he said clearly annoyed.
"Just go back to shoving your tounge down Rachel's throat" I spat.
"Okay I will" and he got up and walked back into the party. I sighed and cried even more. I went back into the house and people were touching my butt and being handsy and pushing me and I started getting very dizzy. I got black spots in my vision and I began to cry harder. No no not here not now. The last thing I remember is someone picking me up.
*2 hours later*
I groggily open my eyes and look around. I'm in someone's bed that's not mine. I sit up and see I'm still in the same clothes from last night but my fishtail is out, my makeups gone, and my shoes are next to me. I run my eyes and put my hair into a pony tail and put my shoes on. I slowly walk out the door and see I'm still at Nash's house. I hear Nash and Cam in the kitchen so I slowly walk into the kitchen.
"Good morning" Nash says taking a sip of his oj.
"Uh thanks for letting me stay but I have to hed home" I said walking towards the door.
"I'll drive you" cam says.
"No that's okay I think I'll walk" I said and walked out the door. I raced home and sat on my bed. My phone went of and I looked. It says I received a question on ask.fm. I put my passcode in and saw what they said.

"Why are you such an ugly fat whore?"
I replied
"I don't know"

I sighed and started to tear up. Why do people hate me so much. I checked vine and saw I reached 800k on vine and 892k on Instagram. I tried to breathe but I couldn't and my mom was already at work since she works on the weekends also. I made my way to my bathroom and made one cut on my wrist. I started to get dizzy and grabbed my anxiety pills. I took 2 and made my way to my bed and laid down. I took a picture of my tan legs for snap chat and said "bad day" and added it to my story. I got over 3,000 screenshots and my Instagram feed blew up. I decided to tweet I just wasn't feeling well. I walked back to my bathroom and took a nice relaxing bath with a luscious bath bomb. Once I got out I just chilled for the rest of the day interacting with my fans.