Chapter 19

Cassidy's pov.
"Cassidy I've been hooking up with Madison. When I didn't come home, I've been with Madison." He said and I felt my heart tighten. I looked around the room and it all became blurry.
"W-what?" I said holding the bed post for support.
"You heard me" he said rolling his eyes.
"Why would you do that to me" i said holding my heart.
"I thought you loved me" I said wiping the tears that keep coming.
"I do. Baby I do i just don't know. I didn't even feel sparks with her. It's like I'm her babysitter" he said sitting next to me.
"So what now" I said looking at him.
"We break up" he said. I could feel the heart shatter in my chest. I nodded my head and stood up and piled my clothes into my bags trying not to cry. After I packed all the clothes I walked downstairs with the sound of jacks footsteps behind me. I made it to the front door, and grabbed my phone and keys. He helped me put my things into my car and closed the trunk.
"So I guess this is it." He said putting his hands into his pockets. I nodded my head staring at my vans. It was a windy day so the wind kept getting in my eyes but that was a good thing. So he couldn't see the hurt in my eyes. He lifted my chin up with his finger and lightly kissed my lips for what seemed like a split second. He pulled away and walked into the house shutting the door behind him. I got into my car and broke down right there in the drivers seat. I had choked sobs and was repeatedly hit the steering wheel. I pulled myself together and drove to tays speeding the whole way there. Once I got there I ran into her house and saw her drinking a fruit smoothie in the kitchen. She saw me and knew right away what happened. She pulled me into a hug and we somehow ended up on the floor in a puddle full of tears. We were rocking back and forth, Tay trying to get me to calm down but I just couldn't. I just lost my best friends. My boyfriend. The boy who helped me when I thought it wasn't going to get better. I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I stood up and walked over to the sink and splashed cold water on my face. I spit the water that had gotten into my mouth out and felt my stomach drop. I ran to the trash and threw up into the trash. Tay held my hair back but I could tell she was disgusted. I finally stopped puking after about 15 minutes and collapsed on the kitchen floor. I Had the disgusting taste of puke in my mouth and I looked like shit. I called Nick and told him I was staying at tays for the night and he can sleepover Hayes. I threw my phone harshly at the wall and cried into the floor leaving a small puddle of tears on the floor. I fell asleep to the faint sound of the TV.

----------------------------------------------

"Cass baby come on you have to wake up" someone said. I opened my eyes and saw Matt standing over me. I immediately hugged him fiercely not wanting to let go. He picked me up like a little five year old and placed me into his car. I can hear them taking in hushed voices and my car trunk opening and closing. I close my eyes and wish for it all to go away. I feel someone pick me up and put me into a bed. I open my eyes and see I'm in matts room but I just close my eyes and go back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
I open my eyes and check the time. It's midnight? I roll my eyes and stand up and see Matt still fast asleep. I sigh and walked downstairs and find my bags. I find my broken phone and throw it back in my bag. I see my car somehow parked in his driveway and think of an idea. I grab my keys and my things and put my things in the trunk of my car and start the car. I drive away tapping my finger on the steering wheel.