Chapter 6

Cassidy's pov
"Cass wake up" my mom lightly shook me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"Hmm"
"Come on we're going out to breakfast" she said.
"Can cam come?"
"Of course just get ready please you have about an hour half" she said. I nodded my head and stood up. I grabbed my phone and called cam.
"Hey cass" he said.
"Hey wanna go out to breakfast with my mom nick and Adam?" I said.
"Yeah of course thanks" he said.
"I'll text you when we're on our way which is about 9:30" I said. He nodded and we had a small conversation and then I got in the shower. I used my apple hair wash and body wash and shaved. I hopped out and walked to my closet. It was about 70 degrees today so I decided to wear, light wash jeans, a white tee shirt, daisy high top converse, and a mint blue neff beanie and kept my hair straight. I put some false eyelashes on and brushed my teeth. I threw on a moon crystal layered necklace and texted cam.
To: cam
Hey we're on our way we'll be there in like 2 minutes see Ya

From cam:
Okay see Ya

We walked down to the car and hopped in and drove to cams house. We pulled into his driveway and the door opened and cam came outside. Wow he looked pretty cute. He was wearing khakis, a white polo and red vans. Wow he loved his vans. He opened the car door and sat down right next to me. I smiled at him and we drove to ihop. Cam and I kept smiling at each other and he was making funny faces making me laugh. We got to ihop and we walked in and got seated right away.
"Hey I'm your waitress kate what would you guys like to drink?" She asked. In my opinion she LOOKED like a slut but I didn't know her. By the time she got to cam she straightened up a little bit of a and moved her bleach blonde hair to the side exposing more of her breasts.
"And for you cutie?" She asked in such a fake tone. She popped her chest out a little bit and smiled.
"Um a coke please. Oh and a new waiter" he said so casually. Everyone laughed including my mom and Adam. Kate rolled her eyes and walked away. 5 minutes later a different waiter came out and gave us our drinks.
*after ihop*
"Hey do you wanna go to my aunts beach house?" Cam asked.
"Yeah sounds like fun" I smirked.
"She's not home for the weekend so it's all ours" he said. I nodded and smiled. Cam told my parents the directions and we ended up at a beautiful beach house right on a lake in a secluded area with no one else around. I smiled widely and followed cam inside.
"How olds your aunt" I said looking around.
"22" he said. I nodded and followed cam. We walked upstairs into a gigantic bedroom. I looked around stunned until something hit my face.
"Put that on" he said pointing the a all white bikini on the floor.
"Cammmm" I rolled my eyes.
"It's just me" he said. I rolled my eyes for the millionth Time and took the bikini and walked to the bathroom and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and rolled me eyes but walked out anyway. Cam looked me up and down and smirked at me and I pushed him of the bed. I started laughing and he got up and tackled me and threw me over his shoulder.
"Cameron no" I shouted.
He ran down the stairs and right towards the lake. He ran into the water and threw me into it. I resurfaced very very pissed.
"Cameron fucking dallas I'm going to kill you" I screamed and swam towards him. He turned around but I grabbed onto his bag and jumped on. He needed up giving me a piggy back ride swimming in the water. The water was freezing so I buried my face I'm cams neck and he switched me so I was facing him. His face was inches away from mine and I felt myself leaning forward. My lips connected with his and he held my back, pulling me forward, closer. He moved his head slightly to the side deepening the kiss. I pulled away and he put his forehead on mine. I smiled widely and he walked out of the lake with me still clinging to him. I giggled and he took me upstairs.
"What am I suppose to wear" I asked. He threw me his tee shirt that went down to my upper thigh and I rolled my eyes at him. He also rummaged threw a door and threw me a white blob. It fell on the floor and I picked it up and store at him blankly. I shook my head no but he stood there shaking it yes.
"Cam first of all I'm not wearing a white SEAMLESS thong and second of all its not mine."
"Okay who cares about your first reason and it still has the tag she has over a hundred pairs of those no fucking joke".
"Ugh I hate you sometimes" I said.
I walked into the bathroom and changed into what he gave me and glared. The shirt stopped at my upper thigh, but you couldn't see the thong. I walked out and saw cam with no shirt on snap chatting. I smirked and stayed out the way. Cam brushed my hair and we walked downstairs. I sat down in the kitchen and he sat down right next to me.
"What do you wanna eat?" He said.
"PIZZA" I said. He laughed and nodded his head. He got up and walked to the freezer and pulled out a frozen pizza. His phone started ringing and he said
"Could you answer that for me?"
I nodded my head and without looking who it was answered it and put it up to my ear. I heard moaning.
"Cam c-cam I'm so wet co-come over daddy" I heard RACHEL moan out.
"Uh this is cassidy but I'll tell DADDY what you told me buh bye" and I hung up. Cam was looking at me with a shocked look on his face.
"Apparently Rachel is sooooooooo wet and needs you to go over" I spat. He snapped out of his trance and gave me a dirty look.
"Why do you have to have attitude were not even dating!" He yelled. I shook my head and chuckled slightly.
"Cassidy were not dating. Were just friends stop being such a bitch." He yelled.
"Me? Being a bitch! Oh my god just go fuck Rachel" I said tears prickling out of my eyes. I ran upstairs and into the room I changed in. I closed the door and slid down the wall putting my face in my hands. What am I a joke? I could feel my anxiety building up and before I knew it I was out like a rock.