Chatper 17

Cassidy's pov
I opened my eyes slightly and saw the sun through my shades. I rolled my eyes and sat up rubbing them. I walked to my bathroom and quickly showered and put on some nike pros and a white tank top. I dried my hair and put it into a messy bun and put a little mascara on. I walked downstairs and saw Selena making pancakes with Johnson, but gilinsky still gone. I grabbed my phone to call him but no answer. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the island.
"How'd you sleep" Johnson asked me.
"Pretty good. How about you guys" I said placing my phone on the counter top.
"Good" Selena said smiling. I always loved Selena ever since she was on wizards of waverly place.
"Selena you know what we should do today" I said scratching a stupid bug bite. She looked up at me and nodded her head.
"We should watch the old episodes of waverly place" I said smiling.
"Yeah that'd be so cool! Johnson you in" she said hip bumping him.
"Totes" he said kissing her forehead. I smiled and texted Jack.

To: jack😍❤️
Where are you!!!!

I sighed and Selena put 2 pancakes infront of me and we all scarfed them down. I took a quick selfie with Selena and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'my g😏' and posting it. We put on wowp and began watching it laughing at how young she looked.
"I wonder how they are all doing. I haven't talked to them in a while" she said looking down. We watched the episode where her and mason try to be cute with their romantic montage. We both laugh and how funny it was and my phone buzzes.
From: jack😍❤️
I'll be home soon chill.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back down. I don't know what's gotten into him lately he's been off.
*9:30 pm*
I got into bed and sighed. Jack said he's be home but he wasn't. After I finished that thought I heard the downstairs door open and I ran downstairs and saw Jack standing in the doorway.
"Where were you" I said.
"None of your business" he spat.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to the couch and felt my eyes tear up. I sighed and felt sole tears pour out of my eyes. I heard a door slam shut knowing it was him. I jumped a little and cried some more. I ended up falling asleep in the couch.

----------------------------------------------

I heard someone talking so I opened my eyes and saw Johnson and Selena laughing hysterically with flour all over them. I quietly stood up and tiptoes over to them and took a picture and posted it to my snapchat. I stood up and casually walked into the room.
"You guys are sooooo cute" I said walking up the stairs. I made it to Jack and I's room and opened the door. He was on top of the Newley made bed. He just said basketball shorts.
"Jack where were you last night." I said.
"It's none of your business" he said scrolling more through his phone. I grabbed the phone out of his hand and threw it on the other side of the bed.
"Cassidy calm the fuck down. I'm a grown boy I can do whatever the hell I want" he spat. I backed away from hik the tears prickling my eyes.
"What the hell has gotten into you fucking damn" I yelled. I wiped my tears away and walked downstairs to an awkwardly silent Johnson and Selena. I grabbed my phone and keys and drove to tays. I rolled the windows down and looked at my appearance in the rearview mirror. God I'm a mess. I pulled into her driveway and saw Taylor's corvette in the driveway. Hmm that was strange. I walk inside and see Tay and Taylor cuddled up on the couch watching the notebook. I smile and walk up behind them and screamed BOO in their ears. Tay screamed so loud the whole city probably heard her. She fell of the couch while I was on the ground basically peeing myself. Taylor sat their unphazed taking a snapchat of Tay. Tay finally got up and looked at me.
"Are you okay?" She said patting the Cushion next to her telling me to sit down. I sighed and played with my fingertips.
"Jack and I got into a fight. So I left" I said biting my lip holding back my tears.
"Awh babe it's gonna be okay" she said hugging me. I crawled up into a ball and laid my head on her lap. For the rest of the day all we did was stock fans on Twitter and watch sappy love movies. At 7:35 my phone buzzed and I got a Twitter notification.
"@Jackgilinsky I'm not even sorry" he tweeted. I showed Tay the tweet and she stood up and let out a frustrated scream.
"Ugh god he's such an annoying fuckboy." She screamed. Taylor had went home an hour ago cause he was feeling very sick.
"Can we change to subject I don't want to think about that right now" I said rolling my eyes.
"Okay. I have news. Really good news but don't tell anyone." She said and I nodded.
"Please don't think I'm a slut, but i know I'm only 19 about to turn 20 but Cassidy. I'm pregnant."