Chapter 8

Cassidy's pov
"Hey cass" I hear someone say. I open my eyes and saw cam squating next to me.
"Hmm" I ask rubbing my eyes.
"Don't forget we have magcon tomorrow"
"Wait what!!!!!!" I scream.
"Please don't tell me you forgot" he says.
"Okay I won't" I say and sit up. I run to my room and see its 8 pm. I throw whatever I see into my bag and a couple pairs of shoes. I pack my carry on and plop on my bed. It's only 9 pm. I grab my Mac and go on Netflix. I start to watch teen wolf when there's a knock on my door. I get up and open the door.
"Hey" I said leaning against the door frame.
"I'm gonna head home but I'll pick you up at 6 though. AND DONT FORGET YOU AND NICKS TICKETS!" Cam said. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I smiled and he walked downstairs. I followed him down and locked the door. I put the tickets on the counter in the kitchen and turned the lights off. I walked back upstairs and took my makeup off and took a shower. I put on a white tank top and some nike pros and got under the covers and we'll answer rather quickly.
*in morning*
Beep beep beep.
I groan and see its 5 am. I stand up and walk to nicks room. I bang on the door and tell him to get up. I walk back to my room and brush my hair. I put it into a pony tail and put on some mascara. I put on a white v neck tee shirt, denim shorts, and red converse. I spray some perfume and pack the rest of my carry on. Cam texted me saying he was leaving so I brought my things downstairs making sure I remembered everything.
"Nick come on cam will be here in a sec" I say and he lugs down the stairs with two suitcases. I smile at him and we hear a beep.
"That's him" I say and grab our tickets and shut the lights off. We grab our things and I lock the door behind us.
*at airport*
After we went threw all the security and junk we stopped at Starbucks and talked to a couple fans. We got to our gate and they were boarding people. I was in between cam and nick and they were talking about a video game so
I put my earbuds in and rested my head on cams shoulders and fell asleep the whole plane ride.
"Hey cass wake up" someone said. I opened my eyes and saw people getting off the plane. I grabbed my bags and wearily walked off the plane. I followed behind cam and saw a group of about 15 boys. Cam walked over the them and they all bro hugged and I stood there awkwardly and they were all staring at me. I saw nick talking to another 13 year old boy. Cam motioned me over and I walked over and smiled at them.
"Hey pretty lady who are you?" One of them with a bandana said. I'm not going to lie he was very attractive. I smiled at him making him smile again.
"Cassidy" I said. All the boys said hi but one caught my eye. I beleive his name was jack gilinsky. He smiled at me a lot and I couldn't help but smile back. There was three girls named Maggie, Madison and mahogany but people called her lox. Maggie was SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice and really pretty and she was dating carter. Madison was like a little girl. She was only 15 and had her eyes on Jack. And lox thought jacob was really cute. Nick and hayes were talking about all the girls and I rolled my eyes. Maggie and I really bonded and she was fun to talk too. We got to the hotel and decided to go out to eat. I shared a room with lox, Maggie, and Madison.
"Hey Maggie wanna pick out my outfit?" I said.
"Yes!!" She said and ran to my suitcase. 5 mins later she came out with an outfit.
"This!" She shrieked. She had dark wash jeans, a gray long sleeve shirt and my high top white converse. I quickly got dressed and walked back out. She handed me a white and pink zig zag infinity scarf and I put it on. She put my hair in a pony tail with a little poof and did my makeup.
"Thanks mags" I said and helped her get ready. We all walked to the boys room and knocked on the door. A cute blonde haired boy answered.
"Hey I'm Matthew" he said. I smiled and he let us in. Madison walked over to cam and started talking to him and he seemed interested in her. I rolled my eyes and played with my acrylic nails.
"Hey what's wrong" matt asked. I told him about cam, including our past, and he actually listened.
"Awh I'm sorry" he said giving me a hug. I smiled and realized there were tears in my eyes. I laughed and wiped under my eyes.
"You look pretty" he said playing with the scarf. I smirked and carter announced we were ready to leave. We drove to Applebee's and got seated. There was a boy around 20 who was our water. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes in disgust and looked away. Everyone ordered their drinks and he got to me.
"And what would you like sexy" he said and I gasped. All the boys jaws were clenched and I felt extremely uncomfortable.
"A p-Pepsi" i murmured.
"What was that babe" he said.
"Pepsi" I said louder. He smirked at me and licked his lips and walked away.
"That was fucking disgusting" Jack baran said. He was thatsojack and I knew him from YouTube he was hilarious. I laughed and got up to use the bathroom.
"Hey guys I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." I said. Everyone nodded and I got up and walked down the little hallway and someone pushed me up against the wall. It was the perv waiter. I opened my mouth to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. He began to kiss my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut and did my best not to cry. He began to suck on my collarbone and I just lost it. I started crying and screaming but nothing came out.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" I heard someone yell. I turned my head to see who was screaming and Jack b. The waiter let go of me and I ran to Jack and buried my face in his chest breathing heavily. He rubbed my back and I calmed myself down and stepped back.
"Thanks jack thank you so much" I said wiping under my eyes.
"No problem girl" he said.
"I'm gonna call you j.b" I said laughing.
"I'd be honered" he said and we walked back to the table.
"Cass what happened!" Cam half yelled. I looked at jb and he took the hint and told everyone cause I didn't want too. By the end I was in tears again and Gilisnky, cam, and Matt were fuming.
(I'm gonna call Johnson jj or Johnson and gilisnky, Jack.)
Everyone wanted to leave so we payed the check and went back to the hotel to get some sleep for magcon the next day.