Chapter 20

Cassidy's pov.
I drive down the road not wanting to look back. I arrive at my destination and park my car kissing it goodbye cause I know I'm never going to see it again. I grab all of my things and walk threw the door.
"Hi can I have a plane ticket for Boston?" I asked politely. She nodded and looked through her computer.
"Ah we have a flight leaving in two hours is that okay?" She asked. I nodded and gave her my credit card for the ticket. She handed me the ticket and I made my way through security and to my gate. I sat down and saw I had an hour to kill. I sat there the whole time thinking about all my memories with magcon and the boys. I played with the ring gilisnky gave me for our 1 month anniversary. I took I off and placed it in my carry on. I look out the window and watch the airplanes go in the sky.

Jacks pov
Fucking damnit. I screwed up. I knew Matt would have her so I sped all the way to his house. Once I got there I ran in and saw him on the couch freaking out.
"DUDE WHERE IS SHE!" Matt yelled.
"I thought she was with you" I yelled.
"No I woke up and all her things were gone" he said running his hands threw his hair.
"I know where she is" I said running back to my car, Matt following. I knew she was going to leave and go somewhere else so I sped to the airport and parked in the back and saw her car. I booked it into the airport and skipped a whole line of pissed people.
"I need a ticket just to get in" I yelled. The lady looked at me half confused half scared.
"The love of my life is about to get on a plane and go God knows where. I need to find her" I said. The lady nodded and hooked Matt and I up. I ran through security and raced across the airport and with the rush of people was forced to walk.
"Flight 516 Boston boarding now" the speaker said. I knew she was going to Boston cause she always talked about it. I ran to the gate and saw her hand the lady tue ticket. I sprinted as fast as I could towards the gate but i was too late. The door shut, and I watched as the plane went into the air and disappear.

----------------------------------------------
Cassidy's pov
I boarded the plane and sat down next to a 14 year old boy who looked like he didn't want to he there. I sighed and looked out the window and I swore I saw jacks face in the window but I was just being mindfucked. I looked out the window the whole entire flight. I silently cried the whole flight and I just wanted to be back in chino hills with Nick, eric and my parents. Once the plane landed I bordered off the plane and grabbed my suitcases. I had to use a pay phone to call a uber, but I used one and the man said the guy should be here soon. I waited patiently by the door until the uber drove up and I got inside the car.
"Do you have a phone I could use?" I asked him. He nodded and handed me his cell phone. I remember I have a friend who owns a very nice apartment building in Boston. I called her and she said she would hook my up with a nice apartment.
"Alright ma'am here's your stop" he said. I nodded and handed him the money and grabbed my things. I looked at all the flashing lights and loads of people trying to get where they need to be. I walked into the apartment building and talked to the lady at the front desk and told her about the apartment and she handed me the keys and the room number. I thanked her and made my way to the elevator. I pressed the 7th flood button and made my way to the room. I unlocked the door and saw a beautiful apartment. It had white cabinets, dark wood floors, a granite countertops with an island, a big living room, a fireplace, and a 3 big bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and an on-suite. It had a nice balcony looking out at the city. I put the bags down, and Walked out to the balcony and looked at all the blinding colors.

He helped me. But he broke me.