Chapter 7

Cassidy's pov
I opened my eyes and heard a loud boom. I saw a flash of light come threw the window and heard the rain pouring down. There was another loud boom and I flinched and stood up. I was on the floor and I could hear cam snoring in another room. I tiptoed to the room he was in and saw him on top of the covers sleeping. I felt my heart rate pick up and began to back out of the room.
"Cass?" Cam groaned rubbing his eyes.
"What's up?" He said.
"I'm scared" I said.
"Why?"
"There's a thunderstorm"
"Come here" he said motioning me over. I walked over and layed next to him.
BOOM!
I screamed and hid my face in cams chest and he just rubbed my back.
"Shh it's okay" he said playing with the tips of my hair. A burst of light came threw the window and I began to tear up. I have a terrible phobia of thunderstorms and usually get my anxiety attacks during them. I breathed in and out and he kept rubbing my back.
"I'm sorry for earlier I'm a real dick huh?" He said.
"It's okay cam"
He pulled my closer and put his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
*morning*
I opened my eyes and saw cam smiling at me. I turned around so I wasn't facing him and sat up.
"Why are you teasing me?" He said.
"What do you mean?" I said scratching the top of my head. I walked to the bathroom and realized what he was talking about. The shirt rode up exposing a large amount of my butt.
"Your a asshole" I mutter. My phone started going off so I walked over and saw my mom was calling me.
"Hello" I said.
"Where are you?!" She yelled.
"I'm with cam"
"CASSIDY WERE LEAVING TODAY GET HOME NOW!" she yelled.
"I'll be there soon" and I hung up.
"Cam you you have to come home with me my parents are leaving today!" I yelled. He nodded and put his clothes on. I put my clothes on from yesterday and we headed home. We arrived at my house and it was pure chaos. There were moving trucks, and boxes scattered everywhere. I got out and walked inside.
"Mom? Adam?" I yelled.
"Up here" my mom yelled from upstairs. I saw her packing a couple tee shirts and the room would be empty.
"Hey baby girl" she said folding the last tee shirt.
"Hi mommy" I said.
"Why don't you go change and we'll talk."
I nodded and pulled cam into my room.
"Turn around" i said. He rolled his eyes and turned around. I quickly put on a white crop top, black nike sweatpants and black and white huf sucks. The crop top exposed my belly button and a little more but I didn't care it was just cam. I walked to the bathroom and straightened my hair and washed my face. I kept my glasses on and took a snap of cam and I. I smiled and he did duck lips which made me laugh. I posted it to my story and cam and I walled downstairs. I saw my mom and Adam talking to nick. Cam and I sat down next to nick.
"Do you know the responsibilies of owning a house. You have to pay utilities, the property is already paid off, but cleaning, mowing the lawn, using your own money. Even though magcon vine and YouTube so it should be enough. You Have to go grocery shop-" my mom says but I cut her off.
"Mom I get it well be okay!" I say. She stand up with Adam and walks to the door. Tears formed in her eyes and I got teary eyed too. She hugged me really tightly. She looked at me and let tears slip. I smiled and the tears spilled out too.
"I'm gonna miss you baby girl" she said kissing my forehead. Adam stepped up and hugged me tightly also.
"Bye kiddo" he says messing my hair up. I laugh and tears keep flowing out.
"Love you guys" they say.
"Cameron" Adam says.
"Yes"
"Take care of them will Ya"
"Of course" he said putting his arm around my shoulder. He shut the door and i layed on the couch and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.