Chapter 3

Cassidy's pov
I woke up to a loud sound In the kitchen. I groaned and sat up criss cross. I rubbed my eyes and pulled myself out of bed and walked downstairs. I saw my step dad in the kitchen making pancakes and eggs.
"Hey" I said sitting down at the island.
"Morning sweetie" Adam said. I returned a smile and scrolled threw Twitter.
"You know how I'm your fav" I asked sweetly.
"What do you want"
"Welllllllll"
"Spit it out cass"
"Welllllllll, you see I wanted to try out something new besides Instagram and vine and tumblr and stuff" I said biting my lip.
"Like?"
"Youtube" I said running my fingers threw my hair.
"My fans keep telling me I should make one and I really wanna" I added.
"I guess that's a valid reason" Adam said. He's like my manager and helps me out with that stuff.
"Thank youuu! After we eat can we go to the mall?" I asked excitedly.
"Sure kiddo" he said.
We ate a little while after that and I tweeted I was making a YouTube. After we are I walked upstairs and saw I got a text from my coach.
From: coach👌 ; cassidy we've scheduled a practice tomorrow because we will have comp in Dallas Texas on March 23rd.
To: coach👌 ; okay thanks for telling me!
I showered yesterday so I just got dressed. I threw on some leggings, and Victoria secret leggings tee and sperrys. I put on some light mascara and clear lip gloss. I didn't feel like putting contacts in so I just wore my nerd glasses.
"CASS COME ON" Adam yelled.
I quickly put my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth and ran down stairs.
"Kay" I said getting into our Cadillac. We drove to the mall and we walked to target. We picked up a cannon camera, lights, a camera stand, and a mic. We were gonna pick it up last so we don't lug it around the mall. We walked around and got some starbucks and went to Brady meville. I ended up with a black beanie that says wanted, an ivory knit top, a gray crop top, and gray sweatpants. We paid for it and I ran to PINK. I picked out, a mint blue T-back tank top, love addict perfume, black yoga shorts, a makeup bag for my cheer makeup, some prime and set makeup spray, and a scalloped mini bikini bottom.
"Isn't this enough cassidy" Adam said lugging 4 bags.
"Shoe store and then we're done" I said smiling big. I got a pair of light pink vans and black roshe runs.
"Thank youuuuuuu" I said and we walked to the car only to be stopped by 2 crying 13 year olds.
"Oh my god your cassidy reed" one said barley breathing. I walked over and hugged her tightly.
"Don't cry it's just me" I said wiping her tears away.
"Do you guys wanna take a selfie?" I asked. The both nodded and I called my dad over. He took a picture of us doing the stay fierce. I followed them on Twitter and RT the picture. I said goodbye and went to best buy and brought all my things to the car. I plopped down in the seat breathing heavily.
"Thanks for everything" I said and we drove back to our house. We got back and ate dinner and went our ways for the rest of the night. I decided to shower and do a quick younow on my Mac.
"Hey guys I guess I was bored and stuff and I had a haul today so I guess ill show you guys, answer a couple questions, and rant so yeah!" And that's what I did until 10 pm and fell asleep dreading school.