Chapter 18

Cassidy's pov
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I screamed. She nodded her head biting her lip.
"HOLY SHIT THATS AMAZING!" I yelled hugging her.
"How many months are you?!" I half screamed.
"2" she said smiling.
"I'm so happy for you" I said higg kg her again. I bent down to her stomach and kissed it.
"Hi little man or girl. I'm Cassidy and we're gonna be best friends" I said rubbing her stomach.
"You might wanna take that off" I said pointing to her belly button piercing. She laughed and took it off carefully.
"Hey I know what we should do tomorrow!" I said smiling.
"I'm listening" she said smirking.
"I want to get a belly button piercing. Oh and a little tattoo on my wrist." I said smiling. She nodded and grabbed my hand and brought me to her bedroom. She tossed me a pair of Nike pros and I just kept my tee shirt on. We crawled up in bed and fell asleep rather quickly.
----------------------------------------------
"Cause girl your perfect" music blasted in my ear. I groggily opened my eyes and saw Tay laughing holding the phone to my ear. I rolled my eyes and sat up and sneezed. Tay laughed at me and I laughed back. I scrolled through my Twitter feed and saw Madison released a new song called melodies. I pressed the play button and watched the video. After i listened to it I immediately bought it and listened to it like 500 times. It's actaully a really good song. I stood up and Tay and I agreed we should get ready for the mall. She let me take a quick shower and let me borrow some clothes. I ended up borrowing a pair of jean shorts and black tee shirt. I slipped my black vans on and dried my hair while Tay was in the shower. I brushed it out and put it in a messy bun and put on some mascara and grabbed my phone off the charger. Another notification from Jack popped up.
"@Jackgilinsky you know nothing that's going on" and I became extremely curious. I rolled my eyes but favorited it anyway. Tay came out of the bathroom all ready and we headed towards my car and drove to the mall. We booked it to Starbucks and got some iced coffees. We then made our way to pink, and bought half the store. Once we paid we walked out and two really hot boys winked at us. We smiled back and walked away giggling like little school girls. We made our way to body electrics and walked in.
"Hello how may I help you" a very pretty girl said.
"I'd like a belly button piercing and a little tattoo." I said smiling. We walked over to the little chair and I sat down and a little bit later I had a belly button piercing. (In media box) I asked her for a little infinity sign on my wrist and I got that too and i was officially in love. We paid her and thanked walked out. We got a couple more things and I bumped into a tall boy. I looked up and saw those brown eyes.
"MATT!" I screamed dropping all my bags and jumped into his arms. He hugged me back and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Damn I've missed you cass" he said hugging me tightly. I hugged back probably hugging the shit out of him. I jumped down and Tay and him hugged also. I picked my things up and I hugged him one more time and said goodbye. I smiled and thought to myself. I haven't seen him in forever.
"Hey Tay I'm gonna go home. I'll drop you off okay?" I said putting the keys in the ignition. I dropped her off and I felt the anxiety coming back. I kept a steady breath and put the keys into the lock and unlocked the door. I looked around and all the lights were off and I placed my bags on the counter. I walked up the stairs and jacks light was on. I walked into the room and saw Jack on his phone sitting on the bed. He looked up at me and looked back down as if I wasn't there in the first place. I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Listen what the hell is going on. Like seriously. And what do I not know?" I said raising my voice at the end.
"Cassidy why are you so damn nosey. I'm a big boy. I can do whatever the fuck I want. You don't own me." He spat two inches away from my face.
"I never fucking said I owned you. I just would like to know where my boyfriend has been." I said pushing him away from me.
"Your such a drama queen" he said laughing while rolling his eyes.
"Why are you being so mean" I said tearing up. My legs started shaking. I felt the weight come out from under me. I fell to the ground in choked sobs.
"Oh my god. Don't think if you cry it's gonna fix this and make me feel bad for you" he said.
"Your right." I said standing up. Wiping under my eyes.
"You don't even love me anymore do you" I said biting my lip to keep it from trembling.
"I never said I didn't." He said. I shook my head and sat on the edge of the bed.
"What the hell has gotten into us. We used to love escorted. And kiss each other. We used to be cute. Now we're always fighting. Never home. I just want it back to the way it used to be." I said crying again.
"That's not gonna happen" he said standing up.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAS BEEN GOING ON" I screamed not caring who heard me. What he said next I didn't expect him to say to me. I never thought that would ever happen to me. I thought he loved me. Apparently I was wrong.