Chapter 12

Cassidy's pov

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was dark almost pitch black. I glanced at the clock and it read 2:34 am. I laid back down but I just couldn't sleep.

"Cassidy" an unknown voice whispered. I looked around and saw Jack wasn't next to me anymore and I wasn't even in my room. I was in a larger room with one black couch and white walls. Half of the room was was dark and the other half was lit up with light. I was barefoot and in a white dress. My hair was all messy and my makeup was smeared. I slowly walked to the other side to turn the light on and all the lights went off. I ran to the wall and the voices got louder.

"Die" one said.

"Your a waste of space"

"No one likes you" they yelled. I put my head in between my knees and rocked back and forth tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Stop pleasee" I yelled. The voices got louder and all the lights turned on. Jack was sitting on the couch with a white tee shirt and basketball shorts. I stood up and walked to him but there was a clear wall separating us. I started banging on the wall but Jack sat there in the same position. He opened his mouth and started talking but all I heard was the little voices. I screamed at the top of my lungs to get it to stop but all I heard was my name being called repeatedly. All of a sudden I was back in my dark room with a little light and Jack freaking out next to me. I quickly stood up and wiped the sweat from my forehead and saw Jack staring at me with fright in his eyes. I slid down the wall and closed my eyes. It is we just a dream I told myself. I shook my head out of my thoughts and tried to stand up but my legs were too weak. There was cuts and bruises all over my body I didn't give to myself. I looked over at Jack frightened and he was looking back scared for his life. I ran to him and put my head in his chest and tried to steady my breathing but I got to dizzy to know what was happening.

"I feel like I'm gonna pass out" I said holding my head trying to stop myself from shaking. Jack was holding my tighter trying to calm me down. He brought me to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I picked at my finger nails and stood up feeling better than before.

"Jack I hate myself" I said trying not to cry. "I meant my parents are gone, Cameron, I miss all the boys, and maggie" I said wiping a few tears. Jack looked at my sincerely and hugged me harder than anyone's ever hugged me before. I smiled through the hug and I sat up on the counter while he dialed a number on his phone.

"Hi I'd like to make an appointment for Cassidy reed" he said. There were lots of mhm's and okay's before he hung up.

"I made an appointment with a special doctor and it's at 3, so it gives you a couple hours to get ready." he said walking over to his bag and grabbing some clothes.

"Can I use that bathroom" he said pointing to one across the hall. I nodded and walked to the bathroom and showered making sure to soak my body and try to help some bruises. I got out of the shower and dried off and grabbed my outfit. I put on some black leggings, a gray tight tee shirt, and white high top converse. I dried my hair, and put the outfit on. I put on a little mascara, and straightend my hair. I grabbed my MK purse and walked downstairs and grabbed my phone off the charger. I saw jack and nick on the couch playing black ops and saw it was 2 pm.
"Hey jack are we gonna go?" I said grabbing my car keys. He nodded and we said bye to Nick and drove to the doctors.
*1 week later*
Jack is still with us and I was feeling much better but still depressed and lots of anxiety. We were leaving for magcon in 3 days to go to Orlando and I was so excited. My cuts have started fade and there are faint lines but I cover it up with some makeup. The only weird thing is I've been having the same dream with the creepy voices. I wake up in the night crying having to take two anxiety pills. I take two anxiety, two depression, and one for suicidal thoughts. Jack has been helping me a lot and Matt and I face time everyday and same with JB. It was around noon so I walked to the kitchen and made myself a small sandwich and grabbed my Mac and sat on the couch and looked up thatsojack and watched his latest vid of him, JC, Nash and cam. I was watching and saw Rachel in the background and cam kept smiling at her. I put my sandwich down and closed my Mac and walked upstairs. I put on a pair of Nike pros, and a white tank top and my free runs and went out for a run around the neighborhood. When I got back I saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I took my earbud out, and walked into the house. I heard boys taking and walked to the kitchen and saw Matt.
"MATT" I yelled and ran to him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and we swayed back and forth.
"I missed you" he mumbled into my neck. Jack stood there smiling like an idiot.
"Did you do this?" I asked smiling. He nodded and I ran to him too and gave him a huge hug. For the rest of the night I watched the boys play black ops and I played a couple games myself.